Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai - Ayase IF

Dex-chan lover
One issue I have with the Ayase and Kuroneko route is simple... both of them seemed more in love with Kirino than Kyousuke... instead, they settled with Kyousuke because he was Kirino's sister... their real happy ending would include Kirino... but the author will not do the 3-some that obviously should happen...

Fed-Kun's army
Is this a new work by the author or is it that no one decided to translate this before?

Hey, thanks for the manga

Wanted to see if you would be able to give pointers on how to get images off CW, been trying for a little while now, but just can't figure it out. Thanks for reading and also for your team's hard work

The name of this manga. This.....Sempai! The song! From the full version I believe when the guy says, "Ore no imouto go konna ni kawaii, like kousuke you know am playing ero games while she asleep..."

Love you for picking this up! Didn’t even know it existed! I like it when the author explores alternate endings 😁

i believe this is according to the visual novel, ive watched it a bit in the past but didnt mange to finish it.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, the translation is finally finished and it's basically just lifted the Ayase route from the PSP game. If you played it or watched a playthrough or something there's not much new to be had here.

Users who are viewing this thread