Ore no Imouto ga Saikou no Okazudatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Alright well...let's see here.

You know one hand it's nice to know the author has the support of people willing to entertain this. On the other hand it's not nice to know that nobody seemingly reined in the author's...highly suspect idea. I can barely imagine how the meeting for this went.

Nevertheless thanks for the translation. Despite what I said I kinda like this. It seems very horny and fun and I dig those in the stuff I read.

Dex-chan lover
lmao what, and this seems to be an Adaptation of a R18 Novel, there is some chapters translated for it which you can find in novelupdates, anyone that read this one?, seems is only 1 Volume long and manga already have 6 chapters

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Its almost 100% they aren't real siblings, also i don't get the point of this manhwa, its about rly weird stuff but there is 0 fanserivce, what's the point then? Not sure if its just me but i feel this chapters was rly chaotic, i don't think this gonna last long, i sense axe.

Dex-chan lover
Banjo goes allegro
Jaw-Harp boinks faster
Silent is church piano
Ere com ma sister

Dex-chan lover
I had to read cause of name, this frels like it should be a serialised hentai though not what we got.

Users who are viewing this thread