Ore no Karada wa Nande Onna Nanda? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, short chapter but nice to see this kinda concept done again

career wise it worked out but i imagine the type of parent that forces you go to go an 'all girls' school wouldn't be accepting unless he's afraid of their kid getting harassed by male students

i see the appeal of an all girls school for like middle school maybe but even if ur not interested in the opposite sex/dating i think a coed school would be better for high school and university to be more well rounded and socialized (altho i can totally see someone going to a co ed high school and then back to an all female uni so they don't have to deal with some males/drinking party and general college culture/not be distracted by ppl wanting to date but i'm tangenting now, sorry)

Dex-chan lover
Only criticism I have of this is the annoying cliffhanger endings, but besides that everything else is great.

Dex-chan lover
Only criticism I have of this is the annoying cliffhanger endings, but besides that everything else is great.
if there's a physical print it's prolly meant to be read like ten chapters at a time but i guess it'd be good to wait like a month (assuming they're fairly consistent/active) and then catch up all at once

Dex-chan lover
if there's a physical print it's prolly meant to be read like ten chapters at a time but i guess it'd be good to wait like a month (assuming they're fairly consistent/active) and then catch up all at once
These two read less like individual chapters and more like fragments that make up a singular chapter. Can the team or individual translating this attest to whether or not it's divided up like this normally or not? If not, other groups on mangadex have marked their submissions as 1.1 and 1.2, and it would make things much clearer if you followed suit.

i really want to see more there are so few manga with trans men or with any trans identity in general. i really hope the scanlator(s) continue!!

Users who are viewing this thread