Ore no Kirai na Yankee-kun - Ch. 6

Thank you so much! Please don't stop uploading to MD and just disregard that one comment... I get the gist of your translations the few times it's a bit hard to understand.

Thanks for this series! ?
Ffs some people are just so ungrateful...
Thank you for taking the time to clean, type and translate, it's so much work in you free time. We can understand most of the convs and that's enough because we wouldn't understand anything from the raws.

I had zero issues reading your translations and am extremely thankful for you! Sometimes, the bad comments stick with you but the support and appreciation from fans far outweigh the negative!

I’m fine with it; i think some ppl just have too high of a standard. (back in the day scans used to look like how you do yours xD so your good haha). And that person who commented on mangago should try their hand at cleaning manga themselves .-. I’m cleaning some manga for a couple of manga groups and i’m a beginner myself and it takes TIME to clean them. I’ve had no experience redrawing but as im cleaning and communicating with the members and tinkering wih photoshop, eventually i learned how to do some basic redraws. Also, plz don’t stop uploading to mangadex! Mangadex is much more nicer and clean

People can be so ungrateful sometimes that it pisses me off. I didn't even think it was 'barely readable (and I'm not even an english speaker lol)' or 'unclean' until that stupid commenter brought it up. Please don't feel sad most of us are happy that this story got translated and we thank you so much for your hard work!! Please pretty please keep uploading on MangaDex ❤

Users who are viewing this thread