Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

How does one fuck up their test score so bad? While being a returner
Most people are actually smarter in high school than as their adult self because highschool study materials are way too wide yet the actual content on understanding them are too shallow for one person to learn

Dex-chan lover
This chapter really remind me of toriko chapter 147.

Double-page supporter
please DONT let this turn into a generic romcom with a nice plot at the beginning then become bad as time goes on

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me the senpai girl was also de-aged and missed her chance the first time around.

Supporter
This whole relationship fall out was just because of the damn job and it’s sad… then again it’s all bro’s skill issue
The job...and that other thing that really wrecked the relationship's core trust and damaged their mutual willingness toward intimacy.

Supporter
Sure but we've really not seen anything from her either. Dude was over working and tired. I didn't really see any mentioned of abuse either. She just felt neglected like any other attention starved wife does and apperantly went full ignore mod while knowing exactly why he is that way. Everything in this chapter is entirely his assumption.

Even his recollection of their fights are seems to be always due to her actions. I still don't see what is going to change if they get together again. Sure he won't work for a black company ever again but was that really all it was? I still yet to see how she actually cared about him in their past life but story's been mostly from his pov so maybe that's why.
This was half of it. The other half is the trouble her sister's actions lead to, which were probably the real reason the marriage couldn't be saved at the time. But they're both aware of her this time so, if they can just stop being angry with themselves as much as with each other, they can make it work.

Dex-chan lover
This was half of it. The other half is the trouble her sister's actions lead to, which were probably the real reason the marriage couldn't be saved at the time. But they're both aware of her this time so, if they can just stop being angry with themselves as much as with each other, they can make it work.
You mean the rape i assume. I never understood why she was mad AT him while he was the victim

Supporter
You mean the rape i assume. I never understood why she was mad AT him while he was the victim
She thought he was cheating and manufacturing an excuse. That she changed her tune later didn't repair the trust she'd broken. By then, they were just angry at each other all the time regardless of what they were supposedly fighting about at any given moment.

Dex-chan lover
She thought he was cheating and manufacturing an excuse. That she changed her tune later didn't repair the trust she'd broken. By then, they were just angry at each other all the time regardless of what they were supposedly fighting about at any given moment.
Entire fall out is just her fault. A dude can take only so much before before snapping i guess

Aggregator gang
Theory: He went back in time after the car-crash. But she survived the crash thanks to him and went back in time from further in the future. She's had time to regret the way their relationship went, think a lot about how he died saving her, and is hoping to do the both of them right this time so they can be happy. But is also frequently reminded of the troubles they had, as they spend time together, that's why she isn't going full-throttle.
Kind of like the isekai in
MobuSeka

Users who are viewing this thread