Ore no Level Up ga Okashi! ~ Dekiru Otoko no Isekai Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I like this series... but a lot of stuff kept repeating itself. We already get told about how he couldn't level up last chapter and yet more pages are wasted on it again. :x I wanted more story.

Dex-chan lover
For some, this would be taken up as a sport, the way he levels up.

Dex-chan lover
first he kissed a prostitute and got dick lips but my brother in christ…you are 50 years old and you developed no real life knowledge or skills or confidence? how do you get pressed by bandits? or ridiculed in a adventurers guild, if it didn’t work out you should know how to cut your losses and make more money YOU’RE 50

Group Leader
first he kissed a prostitute and got dick lips but my brother in christ…you are 50 years old and you developed no real life knowledge or skills or confidence? how do you get pressed by bandits? or ridiculed in a adventurers guild, if it didn’t work out you should know how to cut your losses and make more money YOU’RE 50
Have you even seen the first chapter? A lv5 "weak" women can knock out a "buff" lv2. He is lv1 for god sake. Who is he fighting? Lv0? And doing the same job for 6 years but your level in the hierarchy is still at the bottom. How is one supposed to feel confident? His age amounts to nothing if he has nothing to go by. Orphan for 2 lives and take away that, how much time was he given to develop himself?

Dex-chan lover
Have you even seen the first chapter? A lv5 "weak" women can knock out a "buff" lv2. He is lv1 for god sake. Who is he fighting? Lv0? And doing the same job for 6 years but your level in the hierarchy is still at the bottom. How is one supposed to feel confident? His age amounts to nothing if he has nothing to go by. Orphan for 2 lives and take away that, how much time was he given to develop himself?
About 50 and he gotta have wisdom imma die on this hill literally go to your nearest hill and I’ll just be there DEAD

Users who are viewing this thread