Ore no Mental wa Genkai desu

Maybe it gets good later on but right now it's extremely cringy to read.
And the pacing is soo bad, like really bad, one of worst I've ever read.

It's awkward and it's cute.

Takagi is discovering a new side of himself? 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is slow. And by that I mean very slow. See that description? Even at chapter 4, I'm still waiting for the "unfortunate love-comedy story" part, which means in 4 chapters, the only thing that was shown was "Manaka, a high school student boy who's secretly an otaku, is sitting behind his friend drawing digital manga. A girl from the class who usually never speaks to him, approaches him and asks him if she can borrow his laptop, which contains sensitive data". Yes, 4 chapters for just that and we're still not past that. And the chapters are long. But it's like they're full of nothing.

I'm beginning to wonder if all the story is just about the description, a girl ask a boy his pc and he had to hide sensitive data and that's it for the story, it'll be just that, just one event.

Dex-chan lover
If you feel so full of yourselves then go read the raw, I suppose. It got 168 chapters as of the time this comment posted.

And unless you provide any kind of substantial support on translating this manga, then you have no right to impose on both the description nor the translator. Remember, you're not even 10 chapters in and the translations were done unofficially.

Dex-chan lover
@AJIBEH do you know if the manga is completed or on a hiatus? I took a look at the raws and it kind of looked like it ended in September

@kamo7293
They can drop it for a numerous amount of reasons whether not enough attention, not enough manpower, or simply cause they didnt like the story.
Who knows why

Users who are viewing this thread