Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Ch. 67 - Leafa's Research

Fed-Kun's army
I really appreciate how faithfully the story is being adapted. It's really the same story from the novel, but even better at times.
It feels weird to praise this since that should be the basic standard for adaptations, but this is that 1-in-1000 manga that actually hits and surpasses that minimum standard.

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate how faithfully the story is being adapted. It's really the same story from the novel, but even better at times.
It feels weird to praise this since that should be the basic standard for adaptations, but this is that 1-in-1000 manga that actually hits and surpasses that minimum standard.
That's kinda what happens when 80% of all adaptations are just "fuck you, go buy the novel" ads, unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
A quick reminder / heads up for anybody wondering why Harold doesn't just kill Justus to end the threat early instead of doing all this, since I tend to see somebody massively underestimating him every other chapter:
If you've ever played through Final Fantasy 7 before, just imagine Hojo and Sepiroth had a love child with even less in the way of morals than either of them. That's Justus.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so that confirms that El is a girl.
FzS0QIk.jpg

a-man-of-culture-meme.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Page 5 is the best part of this chapter for me. I might just use it in real life on unnecessarily irritating and irritable people :LOL:

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
A quick reminder / heads up for anybody wondering why Harold doesn't just kill Justus to end the threat early instead of doing all this, since I tend to see somebody massively underestimating him every other chapter:
If you've ever played through Final Fantasy 7 before, just imagine Hojo and Sepiroth had a love child with even less in the way of morals than either of them. That's Justus.

Hasn't MC got powers that pretty much make him on par with that? I know why the author doesn't just kill him but still it's so annoying seeing mc pretty much just be his bitch

Users who are viewing this thread