Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Ch. 67 - Leafa's Research

Ok, so that confirms that El is a girl.
FzS0QIk.jpg

a-man-of-culture-meme.gif
I'm not 100% caught up with the novel, but I've read past this point in the story and El stays gender neutral. Justus just assumes they're a girl LOL

Dex-chan lover
Hasn't MC got powers that pretty much make him on par with that? I know why the author doesn't just kill him but still it's so annoying seeing mc pretty much just be his bitch
MC's official (author stated) power ranking is SS I believe.
Justus is SSSSS.

Like I keep repeating, don't underestimate Justus. At all. For even 0.1 seconds.

Hasn't MC got powers that pretty much make him on par with that? I know why the author doesn't just kill him but still it's so annoying seeing mc pretty much just be his bitch
Uh no. Justus is the final boss dude. Harold is a strong "villain" even in the original story, but he was more of an "along the way" type of villain.

Group Leader
The main antag has Invincible plot armor until the final battle.

Dex-chan lover
If you've ever played through Final Fantasy 7 before, just imagine Hojo and Sepiroth had a love child with even less in the way of morals than either of them. That's Justus.
That's disgusting if you've played FF 7.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who know, which volumes from the novels is that chapter adaptating? Since it seems there hasn't been a new volume since 2021 it was to know if there was much left

Users who are viewing this thread