Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Zen, Fighting!

Finally, this is the turning point for Erica 👍❤
After this she'll
work hard to change herself to become someone who can be beside harold
And end up becoming even stronger than the original hero and just 2nd to harold👍❤

Dex-chan lover
@Nylodale @Wind1

Harold's biggest problem is he's trying to stick to the game's original story while not getting killed, he's not fully beyond the idea that this world is real and that he IS harold, not a person stuck in harold's body.
I agree that harold needs allies, but the reason he's trying to keep people away from him is he knows that the hero has to kill the demon king, and if he changes the story too much the demon king might be able to run rampant without a hero and his party to defeat them, this is of course with him not realizing that considering he's basically a boss character, he's also got the potential to do that.
Before you ask, none of this is spoilers, this is just what's known from what was shown in earlier chapters of the manga with a bit of extra explanation the novel gives.

@Tatsuya-Kai
I think it's a bit of a mix. He obviously does grasp that he has to change things in order to survive, but deviating too much from the plot is scary because he doesn't know the outcome of such meddling. That's why he tries to stick with the plot as much as possible so that he at least has an idea of what's to come. It's sort of like having clairvoyance. You can see the future, but only one set future. You can shift some things so it benefits you, but you can't alter too much or the course of the future you predicted gets derailed, which is scarier since you don't know the outcome.

Alright this chapter turns it all around for me, good for the people around MC, they can show compassion and do it easily. Won't be dropping this anytime soon

Dex-chan lover
Lol, manga reader dissing Erica, ignorant fools! They don't know Erica is the best girl!

Users who are viewing this thread