Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

@caboozles I am guessing here that Erica might actually meet up with the servant daughter combo and realize what truly happened.

were the chapters re-uploaded? i think i’ve read this before, and it was until the chapter
that harold, collete, erika, and hero gathered in one place

Group Leader
@Caboozles
They don’t reconcile, as of current latest chapter they’re still apart. The misunderstandings between them continues, as well as the love tension. She does find out about Colette and befriends her, and dedicates herself to secretly aiding Harold and played along with Harold lies as she think he has a good reason for keeping it from her. Meanwhile Harold still think she’s in the dark and is still feeling sad for himself.

@bananamochi08 WDYM? Did you mean the novel? Because that did not happen in the manga. If you mean manga chapter 10, there was a MTL chapter that was removed.

I binged it. I need more. I might even go on to the novel.

The translations are a bit iffy with pronouns in the last few chapters, but you can tell what they mean.

Dex-chan lover
oh? back with more!
81vULjvv6mL._SS500_.jpg

Is the MC that kneesocks shota ? Is this like Detective Conan? Cause then it needs a shota tag

i wonder if he will be able to stop talking like that. feels like he don't have any control of himself.

Group Leader
@BlackLeopard If you must know,
no, it gets worse later on actually, as when certain conditions are met, he's forced to act out scenes from the game. And if he intends to utilize the character's full power, he has to embrace the evil Harold.

Villain Manga almost as good as villainess for pathos. Whats interesting about this one is how developed the world is. Author had some really neat ideas on "Astral bodies" for his Fantasy world. Almost a shame that it isn't actually a game haha

Users who are viewing this thread