Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

The fact that the reincarnated MC is still somewhat tied to his evil character makes the story hugely more interesting. He can't completely acts like he wants to due his character and the circumstances, thus he to keep acting like a villain, while actually planning positive things. I wonder if he will end up like Lelouch from Code Geass. A villain, who actually did only good things.

Dex-chan lover
interesting, I thought it would be Tales of Destiny 1 from the gameplay style, but I wonder if he took some inspiration on the story there, although I have not played TOD2

Whenever Kirei Cake releases a chapter after the random, it makes me think that the random translation was a complete rewrite of sorts...

ok the girl is just really wierd there are more nobles that killed someone then just that one family soo...

@Touyue uhh i understand your point and i mostly agree however lelouch did not only do "good things"... he caused and took part in many many cruel deaths and ruining many many lives. Ultimately his actions saved a greater number of people however. I think this is an important detail; Lelouch was not a good person. This is so important to his character because it emphasises his downfall and conveys the ultimately tragic ending in the tragedy which is Code Geass. It also prompts a physoliphical debat aswel; would you sacrifice a few for the majority of a country?

Man they will probably catch up to the webnovel before the webnovel gets another chapter at the rate it's going. It's like 1 chapter a year

I love this for multiple reasons but the biggest is the mc interactions with others. I find the “generic nice guy in an alternate world” to be so oversaturated I try to avoid em when I can but I don’t like asshole characters that are complete edgelords. The mc in this is the perfect solution to my problem since we have the (kinda) generic nice guy but he is forced to be an ass when interacting with other characters. Overall 10/10 would discover for the first time again

Users who are viewing this thread