Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

Group Leader
@DeltaBlade the dup upload isn’t uploaded by Kirei Cake. It was by Sonic who isn’t with KC and likely has an auto scrapper to reupload new chapters that’s posted in the KC website.

@PepePatate
they needed a lot more manpower, ones that can be trusted with the LP farming secret, it’s explained in chapter 10.
Also rmb to mark spoilers.

until the vol. 2 of the wn the story was so great that I didnt even have the time to sleep. but in vol.3 and timeskip it became meh.. im just gonna see and drop this after they publish to manga all of vol.2 of wn.

Am I the only one who hates Erica? I kind of want her to just disappear, her and Yuno. They both rub me wrong, immensely...

Fed-Kun's army
These chapters so short, but lololol waiting for the next one. I wish the chapters were longer, but the source material is great. Would be even better if updates were more frequent in the most recent part, sigh. I know why people said it got worse in the most recent part, but I don't actually agree. I don't think the quality has dropped. It's just that the wait between releases has made developments more aggravating because it takes months for them to be fixed, lol.

Group Leader
@Lorddaimaou79 noticed that yesterday, we can finally support the manga by giving it more views 🙌

Will try to link the official raw during chapter release next time

Do you think the game will go straight to bad end if the MC go another route? That's what the MC think too, that's why he hesitate to do something like that but still do that because of his moral and then try to search for alternative route so that it will still go to the happy end. If you reader think other character ruining MC's plan because of what they did in the background, then it's better for you to hold your horse because this isn't that kind of story. Maybe you will understand this better if I say that MC's like Ainz. A lot of misunderstanding with one side of characters feeling fear while the other feeling respect with the difference where Ainz kinda know there's people who respecting him while Harold here doesn't really know about that. He fear the wrong step will lead to bad end, that's why he stay as a villain like in the game. But he doesn't know that it's actually not really like that.

Users who are viewing this thread