Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

Aggregator gang
THIS IS THE SH*T RIGHT HERE!!

Better then I expected man. Damn I've been waiting for years..
This Romance is good and needs an Anime! Strong intelligent Female Leads are rare these days...
What I liked about this novel is the struggle between MC and Heroine. Their relationship develops well but the struggle in being accepted and heroine accepting him and trying to be with him but also understanding him. MC cursed fate as the 'Villain' doesn't allow him for a happy life, he can only fight his fate.

I hope it's better than the WebNovel version though. Idk about LN but plot still hasn't been explained yet.. Last time I remember he became a slave of a mad scientist but MC secretly plotting and did it on purpose..

Looking back I don't really like MC younger appearance but I guess that's the whole point - looking like Villain. I like MC older appearance though since he looks like a handsome dark-haired guy straight out of a otome. I like how the illustrator honest with the character design.

I hope in this version MC father doesn't get a concubine. I get it's because MC became a Villain-route and he needed another son just incase.

I couldn't resist but click on the chapter sadly. I couldn't wait.

@GreeneValley

Thanks
I tried follow your advice
By using vpn (proton vpn to be specific its also free btw)
and manage to read the raws

Currently the raws around 15 chapters in mangabox and cant wait upcoming chapter 16

But man i got to say chapter 12 is where i started to really feel it like when i read the novel

Group Leader
@Lorddaimaou79 Nice!

The novel author hyped up Chapter 13 which will be available for early access on the Manga Box app (unlocks via FB/Twitter sharing) tomorrow! 🤩 It’ll release for free on Tuesday, October 27.

no romance, please. Despite what other people think, I just want a reincarnation manga without romance.

I hope this Manga quits while it is ahead - stick with the first arc and maybe the second arc. But by the heavens, I hope it never does the disastrous third arc that killed the Light Novel series.

@ItchyLongThing I wish I was.

Thus far, I've gone through 3 Volumes of the LN. Volume 1 was by far the best, Volume 2 was alright. But by the heavens, I do not know what happened to the author when he wrote Volume 3.

If I stopped reading by Volume 1, then that probably would've been one of the top Isekai novels I've read. It is really is too bad it went downhill by Volume 3.

Group Leader
@Azuciel Admittedly I also lost some interest when reading book 3, but do try to read on, because it does get better IMO, and
they do explain how it came to that via various flashbacks eventually.
Book 4 and 5 have some of my favorite moments of the series so yeahhhhh. The author plans to end the series in book 5/6, tho they've..been procrastinating

Fed-Kun's army
Azuciel it most certainly gets much better After the point you’re talking about lol. Absolutely agree with GreeneValley as someone up to date.

Group Leader
@bigman04021024 @xxsad
for better or worse, romance is seldom the focus of this series (no romance tag for the series page); heck, most of the time it’s used for comedic purposes...
and he doesn’t switch places with protagonists, tho he does manipulate them from the background lol

There’s an arc in book 3
with some romance, but it’s actually used to introduce a member of the hero’s party.

Users who are viewing this thread