Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

Dex-chan lover
While the plot being that he can manipulate people into needed timeline and events - it totally doesn't feel so, all his attempts at 'manipulations' are rather bland and on the surface bad...
I guess they're right to say that author can't create characters smarter than himself
e.g. he tries to create bad impression on his fiancee but it results in quite opposite and barely demonstrates his love for spiteful remarks,
or when she sees him having a medicine already ready few days after they contacted him and not reasonably suspecting that he's the cause for her people's disaster to make them submit to his family and ask for help which he'll gladly provide (even without being asked to)

So in the end - it's another "OP dense MC" story

Group Leader
@Owyn Not sure what you’re on about but I don’t think the MC is ever said to be smart by the story (mostly just misunderstanding by other characters), he’s just a “normal university student” that’s a super fan of the original game.
Many things that he did eventually come back to bite him

not reasonably suspecting that he's the cause for her people's disaster to make them submit to his family
This is addressed
in the next chapter, the manga moved the letter content and Sumeragi reaction around but basically Juno/Yuno is sent to investigate Harold.

Some who read the novel said that the novel art is far more beautiful than the manga art
I do agree with them to some extend
But still the manga art is also not that bad
And its even update every 2weeks
Lets just promote this series so that it'll get adapt to anime soon
And im sure the anime usually will follow the novel art 😉👍❤

Group Leader
@Lorddaimaou79 IMO yes, the novel color illustrations are simply stunning (See Ch7.1 for Novel Volume 1 Character Spread). Tho for the B&W illustrations, I’d say the manga is better, which is pretty much expected since it’s their field of expertise, as well as the manga medium provide for a much better space for wider expressions, with all those facial expressions and angles.

And yes! Hopefully the manga will help the series to gain enough traction for an eventual anime adaptation (and also motivation for the novel author to finish writing the novel...). We international fans can help by reading the manga raw on MangaBox (needs VPN) or sharing/following the manga tweets to show interest in the series~

I'm just dropping by to warn people not to get their hopes up. Harold Stokes as an isekai character is not a very good wish fulfillment character. Things WILL go badly because of his mistakes (obvious ones that one could foresee coming back to bite him, at that). The transition between the second and third arc made a lot of people angry, and the third arc, itself, saw a lot of readers of the novel drop it entirely. This isn't Trash of the Count's Family. This is about a pitiful MC who's idiocy results in his abuse. He's a self-abusing MC, really. And, honestly? Too dumb to even be a 'normal, average university student.'

Basically, as much hope as you have that Harold will impress, by the third arc, you'll want to punch him yourself for letting certain things happen to himself, despite having the advantage of 'knowing the future'. Also, this story IS a harem, the girls falling over themselves for stupid, contrived reasons just come much slower and less obvious than other harem novels. So, there. Do with that info what you will.

Group Leader
@Ichigoeater to your harem point, while it's true that at one point
there's two love interests, but I'd argue Lifa has since been on the main pair ship since they all met up at the Sumeragi, after she saw how the two react to each other.

And yeah, this isn't a wish fulfillment isekai. Many things don't go his way.
Too dumb to even be a 'normal, average university student.'
You seem to have overestimate a typical university student 🙃

Nah,
even the original FL was showing signs at that tournament, with Harold's fiancee even accepting her as an acceptable love rival before the two even meet again, and you and I both know that gossip fairy is gonna turn out to be female and develop 'feelings' down the line for more inane reasons (I'll be genuinely impressed if I'm wrong).

You're right about it not being a wish fulfillment isekai. Unfortunately, us poor suckers are mid arc 3 before that becomes obvious.

As far as typical university students go, you may have a point. But unlike typical university students, he doesn't have alcohol as an excuse. I am not a smart person. I never even went to college. But even I could see easy ways out through every arc. It was just self-sabotaging.

Honestly, I'm just mad I spent so many hours reading the thing only for Harold himself to be such a let down to me, digging his own pits left and right. If self-abusing MCs are other people's thing (and I do know it's a thing, went through that phase myself), great, but not my cup 'o tea.

@GreeneValley
Yeah man
I've lost count how many times already i prayed for this to be animated already 😂

And im sure if it got animated the author wont have much choice but to finish the series soon

The novel right now we can actually already see that he can just tie the loose ends already to finish the series but i dont know why he purposely keeps them on hold.
I just accept his reason saying that he puts them on hold because he wants to focus his priority on the manga first right now.

XD I laughed quite a lot. I really like the art, the story is funny and original. Well, I like it!

Btw can anyone repair this manga chapter 1 please 🙏🙇🏻‍♂️
Because it's somehow really hard to read while scrolling down

(Like split it in half like in isekaiscan manga site)

Group Leader
@Lorddaimaou79 you'll have to ping the uploader (Sonic) to see if he/she's willing to put in the effort to edit and reupload a page split version. The raw obtained directly from the official desktop website is two-in-one so it was scanlated that way.

Double-page supporter
fuckin, monthly chapters that barely hit 20 pages, this is a rough pace. gonna be years before i can binge this again..

Group Leader
well
not bad ?

his fiancee and her maid piss me off tho
his fiancee's maid literally tried to tattle on him xd

Group Leader
@Lvl30LoliLewder this is actually a fortnightly series (every two weeks), not a monthly series. It's just that the scanlation is very behind. Raw is at Chapter 15 now.. So far the chapters range from 16-28 pages, we just had the longest chapter of the series yet at Ch14, and the shortest at Ch15 😀

Anyway, if you want faster releases, go to the scanlation group and ask for it~ Also, Chapter 9 is coming very soon

I enjoyed the art and character design from the wn/ln more, this one weirds me the fuck out

Users who are viewing this thread