Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

Dex-chan lover
This guy's had it worse than most villain isekai since his mouth is stuck at jackass setting, and with parents that make Malfoy look like a saint "that's rough" is an understatement

Dex-chan lover
not bad, loses points for being yet another isekai into a game world, but not bad at all

Fed-Kun's army
Next chapter please. I want to see the next few parts so badly. Ugh.

I read the first two volumes of the novel and the beginning of the third. Let me just say it turns to shit with the third, like the author just fucking gives up completely, throwing everything they worked on until then out the window. So yea. Unless the manga adaption seriously fixes shit, it is bound to be disappointing as hell.

Group Leader
@Samyam15 currently the manga release schedule is fortnightly (every two weeks) at Chapter 9; the web novel is currently at volume 5, 116 chapters; light novel is at volume 4. First and latest 3 manga chapters are free on MangaBox (the website is now region-blocked... but the app still works fine, so if you like the manga, do try to support by opening the chapters in the app! Every ads helps)

Personally I'm loving the current developments in the novel. Volume 1-3 is basically the prologue, meaning
the actual game story starts from volume 4 onwards
and it's really fun
seeing the MC trying his very best to recreate the game story behind the scenes

[ul]
[li]Author Twitter[/li]
[li]Mangaka Twitter[/li]
[/ul]

reincarnation,video games, and no harem tag with romance tag...im just gonna hit the 10 star right now.

This manga should be retitled to "in another world i became a tsundere". lol I haven't read manga for a while and I tend to avoid generic isekai genre but this one is funny. He's acting all evil and everything but he's a such a damn tsundere. One of the reason why I don't like these types of manga anymore is because most main characters start out so damn strong that I feel that there's nothing for me to read. The MC will be safe and he will progress the story at ease, that's boring. For this manga..he's trying to avoid traps that would kill his character since his character IS the main antagonist atleast thats what I'm getting.

Dex-chan lover
the WN's one of the better ones out there and what's out has already been completely translated. people who like this should really consider reading it since you're missing out on alot of funny bits due to harold's monologues/misunderstandings. I'm up to date on the Wn and the people who say it falls off probably stopped halfway, the earlier volumes are my favorite but the later ones aren't bad by any means.

This is definitely worth reading, and probably will become big when there are a lot of chapters out. Problem is that there is not enough chapters :(

Dex-chan lover
@kavinh I disagree with you about this wn being worth reading, most of the mid to later chapters devolve into the author doing almost nothing but praising how badass kazuki/harold is. It's to a ridiculous degree too.

Dex-chan lover
@sedition that's your prerogative then don't read it, you're way exaggerating how the author writes harold to the point i'm questioning if you even actually read the series. The times his abilities are praised is from the viewpoint of another character and even then that's rarely even done besides the knight training arc and the tournament. The thing that characters usually focus on is usually more how kindly he acts and strength of character not how strong he is.

Dex-chan lover
@kavinh did you even read it? there are multiple times during the story where the author begins an arc or a chapter with multiple paragraphs that are just a supporting character absolutely felatting how much of a badass the MC is, going on and on about his absolute skill and dedication to his training and how he's one of the strongest people in the world despite being so young, every single character goes out of their way to talk him up.

This is just self insert power fantasy with less overuse of common troupes.

Fed-Kun's army
its good that theres mangas out there that still release every two weeks instead of cutting a chapter into parts and then each part releases a month or two from each other, thats what gets on my nerve cuz people will just drop it if its taking forever to update

Users who are viewing this thread