Ore no tomodachi ♂♀ ga kawai sugite komaru! - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - My Relationship With You

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a bunch for the translation! No offense to the previous group, but hell the raws exist past chapter 39 and all they have been doing is sitting on them.

Group Leader
I'm back
Yup, easy skip, already found some errors in the translations. Hope the main TL group didn't drop this because some inferior mtl works.
We haven't, we're just kinda busy with a lot of stuff. Personally, I've been taking a break from Scanlating in general due to exam season, so sorry we weren't able to adhere to our monthly schedule. I've already finished translating 31 and will try to speed up, although that's not guaranteed.

About chapter 30, you'll have to live with it unless our QC goes back and translates it, which they may or may not do.

Thank you for understanding.

I have scoured the internet as well to find raws of this. I have saved chapters 36-54, if you want I can send you a link to google drive.
please send me too TwT
i've been trying to find raws for these and now thanks to you i can rest in peace (just made the acct just to be able to reply to you)

Users who are viewing this thread