Ore no tomodachi ♂♀ ga kawai sugite komaru! - Vol. 7 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Idk, kinda felt like the MC not changing was what made this stand out to me from the rest of the "everyone genderswapping/crossdressing" which most often includes the MC themselves.

Hopefully it's just temporary..but I doubt it.

Dex-chan lover
I want this but breaking the fourth wall.

"oh no READING THIS changed you forever, cute Miss"

Double-page supporter
I know this has been a while since this updated, but... I wish it stayed for more of the romance aspect... NOW THE MC has it... just... why... T-T

Dex-chan lover
I will say this about the MC. I actually like that he is against the gender change. Maybe because he is more strong willed than the others or he doesn't want to be seen as a pervert if he suddenly liked being a loli.

Unlike other MCs who become best girl waiting for their man and can walk on heels, get designed clothes, makeup and mo period, this MC is actually a Chad and tries hard to not become a gender confused loli.

Dex-chan lover
I will say this about the MC. I actually like that he is against the gender change. Maybe because he is more strong willed than the others or he doesn't want to be seen as a pervert if he suddenly liked being a loli.

Unlike other MCs who become best girl waiting for their man and can walk on heels, get designed clothes, makeup and mo period, this MC is actually a Chad and tries hard to not become a gender confused loli.
That's boring tho, and not very realistic. Also: People don't read genderbender for the Chad's...

I had bought later volume because this, it stop on keep introduce new rival girl without purpose since it already locks who is heroine and going full comedic. Not best thing I read but still plenty fun.

Users who are viewing this thread