Ore no Zensei no Chishiki de Teihen Shoku Tamer ga Joukyuu Shoku ni Natte Shimai Sou na Ken - Ch. 36 - I Captured A-147X

Dex-chan lover
"Just let her die. That can be fixed."
It's a solution. Might work if you just tell the assassin that you can do that, since he'll realise it's pointless to keep a hostage that's "expendable".

Yeah, she's nice. And cute.

Double whammy on the quest collection reaction. Well, that's expected.

Dex-chan lover
36 chapters and I still don't understand the MC's powers and abilities.

He's a tamer, all right, but how does his class relate to creating a magical bridge, casting a magical shield, resurrecting zombies, healing people, squirting rejuvenating goo, flying on a cloud, etc.?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload. let's hope the poison gas tech won't backfire. Unless the next 'enemy' has a resistance or so

Dex-chan lover
36 chapters and I still don't understand the MC's powers and abilities.

He's a tamer, all right, but how does his class relate to creating a magical bridge, casting a magical shield, resurrecting zombies, healing people, squirting rejuvenating goo, flying on a cloud, etc.?
A good deal of those abilities have nothing to do with being a tamer. The bridge is one of Caucasus's abilities, a magical barrier that can apparently change shape and extend for miles. Magical shield is likely the same as the bridge but just around himself. Resurrecting people is a divine skill he gained from helping Artemis, along with the healing people thing. I would have to go back and see the rejuvenating goo thing to have an answer for that one but it's likely also part of the divine powerset along with his teleporting. And lastly the cloud and power pole are remnants from his previous life.

To be fair, they go out of their way to not explain what his skills are so that he can surprise us with them and be all "Look at that, tamers are sure cool huh?"

Dex-chan lover
Okay I may miss something but, why did he suddenly want to kill the god horse or smth?

Dex-chan lover
A good deal of those abilities have nothing to do with being a tamer. The bridge is one of Caucasus's abilities, a magical barrier that can apparently change shape and extend for miles. Magical shield is likely the same as the bridge but just around himself. Resurrecting people is a divine skill he gained from helping Artemis, along with the healing people thing. I would have to go back and see the rejuvenating goo thing to have an answer for that one but it's likely also part of the divine powerset along with his teleporting. And lastly the cloud and power pole are remnants from his previous life.

To be fair, they go out of their way to not explain what his skills are so that he can surprise us with them and be all "Look at that, tamers are sure cool huh?"
The healing goo was a spell that was developed in the past, that's lost tech now. The flying nimbus was a drop from a Monkey King based raid boss, along with the extending staff, and a golden circlet.

Dex-chan lover
The healing goo was a spell that was developed in the past, that's lost tech now. The flying nimbus was a drop from a Monkey King based raid boss, along with the extending staff, and a golden circlet.
Unless by "in the past" you mean "in his past life and world" because this is not only reincarnation but also Isekai.
He retained the equipment he had in his past life, probably the powers as well, just not his tamed pets(associates? w/e).

Post Script, I had to double check that this was Isekai.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy that he’s got an actual goal and is moving towards it. That’s… shockingly rare in manga right now it seems. Progress is happening, even if it’s slow, for the MC and this story.

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't want to traumatise the merchant by decapitating the serial killer, yet causing him to bleed from his eyes and mouth isn't traumatising?!

Smh.

Dex-chan lover
Unless by "in the past" you mean "in his past life and world" because this is not only reincarnation but also Isekai.
He retained the equipment he had in his past life, probably the powers as well, just not his tamed pets(associates? w/e).

Post Script, I had to double check that this was Isekai.
That wouldn't explain the one summon he was able to call in his new life, or the fact that the Job system is the same as his previous life. This isn't a completely different world.

Dex-chan lover
That wouldn't explain the one summon he was able to call in his new life, or the fact that the Job system is the same as his previous life. This isn't a completely different world.
True, being able to summon a (still can't come up with something better than pet, or tamed companion?) from his previous world does challenge the "different world" aspect. Unless you are talking about the being that provides the food and other tamer enhancement stuff. That could either be cross dimensional or simply "the same" in this "other" world.
Think of it this way: two distinctly different universes that use the same system of magic (or close enough that advancements in one apply within the other). This has been done in various manga already. If you want me to name them I can, but I am currently on a phone and switching tabs can refresh this one...
Secondly, even more manga have different universes but cross dimensional "Gods." So if the entity that gives him the tamer food (etc) is a divine entity, it would be entirely possible for it to be summon-able across any universe that has the same or similar taming system.
Even the existence of the same ingredients doesn't force it to be the same universe. Multiple Isekai have the same plants (even animals) as Earth.
The same applies to the "jobs" cast. It doesn't have to be the exact same universe for the same system to apply. And it doesn't have to be the exact same system in the first place, it could easily be "close enough" for his knowledge to apply.
Someone learning how to survive"alone" in the wilderness on Earth today could apply that same knowledge thousands of years ago, on another planet where life evolved similarly (even if it isn't exactly the same, so long as the same proteins exist), or another universe entirely (with the same condition as before). So long as the physics and chemistry are "close enough" that the body can process "food" the same way, it would be possible to apply and adapt the existing knowledge to entirely new plants/animals.

And, then, it's also entirely possible that they will pull a "Parallel Paradise" on us and it will never have actually been Isekai, but instead Time Travel. Until they explicitly state otherwise, they have already explicitly stated that this is a different "world" (if not entirely different universe).

Dex-chan lover
True, being able to summon a (still can't come up with something better than pet, or tamed companion?) from his previous world does challenge the "different world" aspect. Unless you are talking about the being that provides the food and other tamer enhancement stuff. That could either be cross dimensional or simply "the same" in this "other" world.
Think of it this way: two distinctly different universes that use the same system of magic (or close enough that advancements in one apply within the other). This has been done in various manga already. If you want me to name them I can, but I am currently on a phone and switching tabs can refresh this one...
Secondly, even more manga have different universes but cross dimensional "Gods." So if the entity that gives him the tamer food (etc) is a divine entity, it would be entirely possible for it to be summon-able across any universe that has the same or similar taming system.
Even the existence of the same ingredients doesn't force it to be the same universe. Multiple Isekai have the same plants (even animals) as Earth.
The same applies to the "jobs" cast. It doesn't have to be the exact same universe for the same system to apply. And it doesn't have to be the exact same system in the first place, it could easily be "close enough" for his knowledge to apply.
Someone learning how to survive"alone" in the wilderness on Earth today could apply that same knowledge thousands of years ago, on another planet where life evolved similarly (even if it isn't exactly the same, so long as the same proteins exist), or another universe entirely (with the same condition as before). So long as the physics and chemistry are "close enough" that the body can process "food" the same way, it would be possible to apply and adapt the existing knowledge to entirely new plants/animals.

And, then, it's also entirely possible that they will pull a "Parallel Paradise" on us and it will never have actually been Isekai, but instead Time Travel. Until they explicitly state otherwise, they have already explicitly stated that this is a different "world" (if not entirely different universe).
The only things different about this life and his previous one, are the treatment of Tamers in society and the stuff involving Artemis and moonstones. Everything else is the same, he even taught that other Tamer how to summon that Kirin. If you were to go from the 1950s to today, you would also think you were in a completely different world, the facts are the facts though, he knows what monsters are in what dungeons.

Dex-chan lover
The only things different about this life and his previous one, are the treatment of Tamers in society and the stuff involving Artemis and moonstones. Everything else is the same, he even taught that other Tamer how to summon that Kirin. If you were to go from the 1950s to today, you would also think you were in a completely different world, the facts are the facts though, he knows what monsters are in what dungeons.
Unless you have read the source material you are as much an authority on this manga as any of the rest of us. Unless you have read the source material, and it explicitly states that it is the same world, you are wrong. The description explicitly states it is a different world. The first chapter explicitly states, multiple times, it is a different world.
So, unless the story beyond what has been converted into the manga, explicitly states, that "no, this never was a 'different' world, but was always the same world in a different time," unless that comes to be, you have been explicitly proven wrong.

And, that may well happen. It has before, see Parallel Paradise.
Until then no matter how much the world is similar, the author has explicitly stated that it is not the same. And it isn't unreasonable for similarities to appear within different worlds. Besides, it isn't unreasonable to assume that he researched the dungeons before hand.

So, unless you can point to a chapter and page number that explicitly states that it is the same world, because Ch 1, pages: 22, 29, 30, and 32 all state either exactly "different world" or "this world too". Unless you have citable proof, I have no reason to continue this argument. You are proven wrong. I am otherwise proven correct.
I'm done, I will leave it at that.

Users who are viewing this thread