Ore no Zensei no Chishiki de Teihen Shoku Tamer ga Joukyuu Shoku ni Natte Shimai Sou na Ken - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
make me wonder what happen in the teacher's room cause S is a grade that might need multiple teacher's approval. They might even have to contact the department of education(or whatever they are called there) .

Her brother might have some inner struggle as he might have planned to scrutinize his essay but as a narcissist the spell is perfect.

This was an impressively worthless chapter. Nothing at all to do with taming, MC doesn't actually show or explain any of the knowledge they were working with, and the payoff just sets up a repeating gag with no resolution. It would have been much better if he wrote about taming magic for the essay and when confronted by the girl started preaching about how great taming magic is, and people are impressed by his depth of knowledge in it or something. That's what this manga is about, not generic "I'm super smart and know all the magic so I'm going to impress everyone with the power of mayo beauty magic" nonsense and school "drama".

Dex-chan lover
"I completely forgot she existed."
Like most of us. But she's generic, so it doesn't matter.

Is she blushing, or is it just the physical heat of his flames? Can't tell since she's got that kind of perma-blush face.

Writing fast on a test just looks like the artist is try-harding. That's not what intelligence look like.

Did they just invent a higher score to make him better than her?

She is kinda cute, though. Much more genuinely competitive than malicious and condescending.

Users who are viewing this thread