Ore no Zensei no Chishiki de Teihen Shoku Tamer ga Joukyuu Shoku ni Natte Shimai Sou na Ken - Ch. 40 - Legends for a Reason

Supporter
I use home clippers without a guard to cut my own hair, but I only do that every 3 to 4 weeks. Bro was getting a haircut every other week. And all so he could talk to somebody (who could be anybody) about his stepsister.

Dex-chan lover
I use home clippers without a guard to cut my own hair, but I only do that every 3 to 4 weeks. Bro was getting a haircut every other week. And all so he could talk to somebody (who could be anybody) about his stepsister.
Siscons just look for the excuse to talk about their lil sisters, he doesn't care that he's paying vip salon prices, the haircare and beauty treatments are just a bonus.

Dex-chan lover
Well, with that galaxy cut I'm sure she does stellar hair styling.

It's interesting because I think it also improved over time, the humans feel less distorted than at the beginning.
I thought the "distorted" look was a stylistic choice to illustrate that the people in this world are just not right in the head. Like a "hero" who casually lets off an attack in town that if she'd done the cut horizontally instead would have left nothing but a shattered ruin.

Dex-chan lover
Amusing me how she pats her bladr after the cut praising the blacksmith who made itnlol

Dex-chan lover
So she shows up now. Should be reasonably strong.

Galaxy Slash lives up to its name.

It's not rude to ask someone to teach you a move. Probably.

Good memory of people.

Well, with that galaxy cut I'm sure she does stellar hair styling.
Available cuts: Bald or beheaded.

Dex-chan lover
Niwa feeds us well lately. Every time there is a fight in this story, he cranks up the quality.

Dex-chan lover
this is one of those weirdly good artstyles, like 7th prince. goofy faces, but when a serious or battle scene is going on, the art goes from 0 to 100

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Damn, the art was incredible in this one. She was super badass! How the hell did they get killed if they're that good‽

Users who are viewing this thread