Ore to Joushi no Kakushikoto

Fed-Kun's army
Dammit i really really loved this. Unlike most yaoi it was understanding and more realistic

This kind of manga just make u want to re-read it again and again...

How many time i read this anyway?

LOL

So far now I've read 3 works by this author and I have to say she does a really good job. She really nails the slice of life genre, fantastic art, and the relationship feels real. I've read Sensei dame desuyo, Ibitsu na Koi no Seesaw Game, and now this manga. All three are fairly short, around 5 chapters or so on average, and each are enjoyable in their own way.

I'd say sensei dame desuyo would probably be my most favorite, this work being second place, and lastly seesaw because it ended on a note that didn't really give much resolution. Regardless definitely give this a try, it's a great read.

Wow, that’s some
extreme internalized homophobia ML’s got there. Some... lighthearted(?) blackmail, plus a rape scene, not with MC thankfully.
Other than that, this was okay I guess. Sort of melodramatic.

Glad they had a happy ending.

at first i didn't like this much, because of uh misaki? attitude, but as i read more chapter, i tolerate it more. i quite understand why he's like that in last few chapter.
the plot's good, my favourite is chapter extra.

it's not much drama, so you can read it at ease. Mikado's a hottie, he's my type too lol

Users who are viewing this thread