Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki - Vol. 4 Ch. 40

The end tags been removed. Please please just please don't be baiting me.

https://twitter.com/alpha_polis/status/1134295016392732672

Official alphapolis twitter said it's the last chapter guys, pack your bags.

Follow kasa's (this manga artist) if you want: https://twitter.com/kasa_7

Dex-chan lover
@cgr Please read the last box after the last page.

漫画「俺と蛙さんの異世界放浪記」は今話で最終回となります。長きにわたりご愛読いただきまして、誠にありがとうございます。

Rough trans:
Manga "Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki" ends with this chapter. Thanks for reading all along.

It ends, okay. It ends. It pains me a lot too, but it is what it is. Please face reality.

Double-page supporter
That's odd, the webcomic ends at this point too and seems to have been last posted in 2007. The novel says 10 volumes of "The other world wandering record of me and Aoi", which makes me wonder what was covered and where it stopped. It kind of sounds like this would have been book 3 or 4 of 10.
Then there's the "The new world wandering record of me and my nephew"

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, this was one of the good ones, I mean the MC was still op has fuck but at least he seemed to be having fun with his powers instead of moping or trying to save the world or being dense about his power to the point of actually becoming an annoyance (like a certain moonlight guided manga) but this does feel a bit abrupt, oh well.

Dex-chan lover
this is the last chapter, after the last page of the raw theres a blurb of text that translates into the title and saying its the last episode
even disregarding that, this chapter was the last one uploaded and it last updated all the way back in 2007 so sorry guys this is it

Dex-chan lover
What! This rushed ending! Give kawazu his human body back and marry sailor soldier, then you have my permission to end! But not now!

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Syapaaye
Thank you, and sorry for my mistake, I've edited my comment. (I mistakenly thought they normally put 'final chapter' or 'end' in the table of contents).

Saw the ending of two mangas I really liked at the same day, this one and maou sounanchu...

Hard to believe the first time /ak/ scanlated this was back in 2014. Makes me sad to see it go.

I am not much of a WN reader, for those that have read further, is it revealed at any point that MC is the demon lord that the world seems to be worrying about? Or did I miss that already being revealed earlier?

Double-page supporter
I was REALLY happy just before reading this, but I wasn't expecting this...

Edit: @dafug ikr? I started reading this in college when chapter 1 was released.

That was a pretty abrupt ending but at least it finished before it kept derailing into nonsense and going on way too long.

Users who are viewing this thread