Ore wa Koisuru Onnanoko - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
One day my wish of having a protagonist in a situation like this treat the other person the same way they were treated before as a justified catharsis will be fulfilled. Unfortunately that day is not today.

Dex-chan lover
dont you just love it when GL gets tainted by men getting to be 'women' with the power of genderswap.

hitori-gotou-dead.png
i shouldnt have checked the further comment

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow the salt from yuri purists who'll say "gender doesn't matter especially when it comes to love" while adhering to a worldview where gender is an inherent and immutable property.

It's just bloody chapter 1. Give Yuuri a chance to become a girl internally before you complain. He/she wasn't exactly a screaming eagle of manhood to start with, let's see how long it lasts. That usually happens in genderswap stories by the end. The appeal of the genderswap genre is alchemy: turning lead into gold. And in a yuri story, proving yuri is justice in the process. Or is your faith in yuri so weak that you think it's incapable of transmuting male souls into girls by exposure to it? Personally, I think yuri is a Keter-class SCP that we barely are holding back.

Anyways, the vast majority of yuri stories aren't genderswap in the first place. So I suspect you have plenty of choices even if you don't have the stomach for this genre combination.

Group Leader
Read Rule 1.
Wow the salt from yuri purists who'll say "gender doesn't matter especially when it comes to love" while adhering to a worldview where gender is an inherent and immutable property.

It's just bloody chapter 1. Give Yuuri a chance to become a girl internally before you complain. He/she wasn't exactly a screaming eagle of manhood to start with, let's see how long it lasts. That usually happens in genderswap stories by the end. The appeal of the genderswap genre is alchemy: turning lead into gold. And in a story like this, proving yuri is justice in the process. Or is your faith in yuri so weak that you think it's incapable of transmuting male souls into girls by exposure to it? Personally, I think yuri is a Keter-class SCP that we barely are holding back.

Anyways, the vast majority of yuri stories aren't genderswap in the first place. So I suspect you have plenty of choices even if you don't have the stomach for this genre combination.
it always starts with one cancer cell until it finally metastasis

Dex-chan lover
it always starts with one cancer cell until it finally metastasis

Wow you must really think yuri is weak.

Also a striking lack of knowledge on biology. Biologically we get singular cancer cells all the time, happens throughout every day even. Just the vast majority of the time, our immune system terminates them before anything can happen.

Kind of like how the vast, vast majority of genderswap yuri has the poor bastard be converted to being a true girl by the end. Doesn't even take long with the classics like Kashimashi.

Banned
You only have to blame yourself for reading genderbent "yuri". Dont be surprised if it ends up het.
It's by definition not yuri in the first place. But enjoy your comment section onwards. The trans experts will be hopefully here soon, too.

Dex-chan lover
It's by definition not yuri in the first place. But enjoy your comment section onwards. The trans experts will be hopefully here soon, too.
Using the phrase "By definition" only really works for rigid facts. Gender is a social construct to begin with to address biological differences and not all views of it are rigid. And by the way, for the record? You brought up the "T" word first so you have no one to blame but yourself if that discussion gets kicked off as a result if you didn't want to see it. Slow clap.

For the record, in Japan "TS yuri" is considered a separate subgenre from "yuri". But they found a way to coexist with those definitions, I'm sure you lads and lasses can find a way.

Banned
Read Rule 1.
Using the phrase "By definition" only really works for rigid facts. Gender is a social construct to begin with to address biological differences and not all views of it are rigid. And by the way, for the record? You brought up the "T" word first so you have no one to blame but yourself if that discussion gets kicked off as a result if you didn't want to see it. Slow clap.

For the record, in Japan "TS yuri" is considered a separate subgenre from "yuri". But they found a way to coexist with those definitions, I'm sure you lads and lasses can find a way.
Oh, no...it's one of THOSE people. You don't even understand yuri, go fuck off back to twitter and stay there.

Double-page supporter
Oh, no...it's one of THOSE people. You don't even understand yuri, go fuck off back to twitter and stay there.
Personally I've been reading yuri for about 25 years so I think I know it a little better than you do. Enough to say that you're full of it.

Trans people aren't going anywhere, they've been here the whole time and always will.

Dex-chan lover
By the way, for the record I think it's perfectly OK to not like TS yuri. And I don't think hardcore yuri fans should feel obligated to like it. I sure as hell don't look down on anyone for not liking it, even if I might've come off that way initially.

I am pushing back on "this shouldn't exist" or "this is destroying yuri" though.

I apologize if I've come off as needlessly smug or condescending, but the insecurity of the above sentiments brought it out of me. It was silly in those Japanese forums years ago, it's silly now. I stand by my personal view of yuri as a Keter-class SCP though.

Banned
Read Rule 1.
Personally I've been reading yuri for about 25 years
Of course you do.
By the way, for the record I think it's perfectly OK to not like TS yuri. And I don't think hardcore yuri fans should feel obligated to like it. I sure as hell don't look down on anyone for not liking it, even if I might've come off that way initially.

I am pushing back on "this shouldn't exist" or "this is destroying yuri" though.

I apologize if I've come off as needlessly smug or condescending, but the insecurity of the above sentiments brought it out of me. It was silly in those Japanese forums years ago, it's silly now. I stand by my personal view of yuri as a Keter-class SCP though.
Again, you do not understand what yuri is about on a fundamental level. You are too preoccupied with thinking about stuff that has nothing to do with yuri. Also your mind is already rotten by whatever western shit you consumed. One can tell which social media platform you spend your life in. Gave you one more chance to reply, thinking that maybe i was too soon to judge, but i should have known better. Take a seat on my ignore list next to your kind. Man, these forums have become utter shit.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Again, you do not understand what yuri is about on a fundamental level. You are too preoccupied with thinking about stuff that has nothing to do with yuri. Also your mind is already rotten by whatever western shit you consumed. One can tell which social media platform you spend your life in. Gave you one more chance to reply, thinking that maybe i was too soon to judge, but i should have known better. Take a seat on my ignore list next to your kind. Man, these forums have become utter shit.
Was Akahori Satoru also suffering from "Western media brain rot" when he penned Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl in 2004? I'd love to hear your explanation.

Dex-chan lover
Again, you do not understand what yuri is about on a fundamental level.
You're talking to someone with Haruka from "Sakura Trick" as an avatar/PFP. I'm not sure where you get off telling me I don't know yuri if you can't recognize the classics at a glance.

By the way, as an aside, TS yuri has existed for a hecka long time. "Aoi & Mutsuki: A Pair of Queens" is 25 years old and "Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~" is going to be 20 this year. The genre had a long time to harm classic yuri if it's ever going to.

Dex-chan lover
Wanna spoil it for us? Use the spoiler tag obv
What Xaelath said, at the end of chapter 3, there was a message from MC-chan's big sister saying she found a way to turn MC-chan back into a boy.
Also, Heroine-chan was already saying "Maybe I would be fine if you were a boy" to MC-chan, which I don't feel good about.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Whether or not anyone in this forum thinks TS yuri is yuri or not, Japanese creators pretty much already reached their consensus years ago. Hence the Pixiv tag "TS百合".

https://www.pixiv.net/en/tags/TS百合

Incidentally this manga is listed under that tag. I can at least express intense discontentment with the rest of you if this becomes het, but it'd have been a mistake putting it under that tag if it does.

Users who are viewing this thread