Ore wa Lolicon ja nai! - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - Beyond the Toll

Dex-chan lover
What’s everyone’s predictions of the finale? I’m curious. Do you guy’s think it’s going to end well?
this author normally does happy endings so im not expecting a surprise, but even if she does not come back she made every single girl on the classroom like sensei, he has enough harem to fall back on

Dex-chan lover
From the sublime to the surreal. I'm waiting for the UFO to beam her up. What a strange ride this series has been.

Dex-chan lover
What is with these Japanese school pools? I could have sworn the pool in the other Manga was a time portal too. Shit I may have to go for a dip soon too since my childhood is before Google and Apple turned titan.
It’s the same pool/school in both mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Why is it always drowning in the school pool which enables time travel? It's such a reoccurring trope I wonder if it's a Japanese folk tale or something similar.
First it’s the same pool. Second of of all, for all Japan risk aversion they do have rather laissez-faire attitude to health and safety risk more so than other countries.

Group Leader
First it’s the same pool. Second of of all, for all Japan risk aversion they do have rather laissez-faire attitude to health and safety risk more so than other countries.
Just to be clear, Uran has said Chise et al go to a different school than that in Mujaki no Rakuen, so this is not the same pool.

In fact, Chise goes to the school featured in one of Uran's early doujins (83443)

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck you are right, it's the same pool from Mujaki. But I noticed Japan has a lot of Death = New Life stuff. Isekai's are famous for Truck Kun, drowning leading into time travel instead of lack of oxygen, people get reincarnated left and right.

it's kinda hopeful

I’m expecting a fkn block buster ending to this manga. If it’s a basic bish same o ending as many manga’s. Then I’m forgetting everything about this author and never reading anything they’ll make in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Just to be clear, Uran has said Chise et al go to a different school than that in Mujaki no Rakuen, so this is not the same pool.

In fact, Chise goes to the school featured in one of Uran's early doujins (83443)
It might not be the same school but it is the same poo because If you compare the pools from the two mangas they drawn in the exact same way. Not that it really matters as you’ll remember from the previous manga, any standing pool of water you can potentially drown in will do.

Dex-chan lover
From what I last remember about this story, I dont think the teacher ever touched one of his students and that the one whom got pregnant got it from another guy who left her and she went to the teacher because he is the only one she can approach.

Dex-chan lover
From what I last remember about this story, I dont think the teacher ever touched one of his students and that the one whom got pregnant got it from another guy who left her and she went to the teacher because he is the only one she can approach.
Yes that’s right

Dex-chan lover
It's coming to an end. Hopefully we get a good ending boys. Last few chapters have been a bit too dramatic.

eUGnGFc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck you are right, it's the same pool from Mujaki. But I noticed Japan has a lot of Death = New Life stuff. Isekai's are famous for Truck Kun, drowning leading into time travel instead of lack of oxygen, people get reincarnated left and right.

it's kinda hopeful
As much as it looks hopeful it also does look depressing that escapism always goes towards going back to the past to relive your younger years or straight up living in a different world with a different set of rules and whatnot. It's as if everyone just collectively accepts that nothing can be done in our current time/world.

Really a bittersweet outlook.

Dex-chan lover
As much as it looks hopeful it also does look depressing that escapism always goes towards going back to the past to relive your younger years or straight up living in a different world with a different set of rules and whatnot. It's as if everyone just collectively accepts that nothing can be done in our current time/world.

Really a bittersweet outlook.
Japan is a very ridge elder orientated society. That all changing of course as they are literally dying out as a result so we should see some very radically shifts in the next few years, in fact they already happening with the immigration reforms. Although these are all still limited in scope and probably won’t stem the tide in any meaningful way.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the author wants to open another fan contest again for spin-off.

Every girls will get their own ending based on fan letter

Users who are viewing this thread