Ore wa Mada, Honki o Dashite Inai - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

I don't believe this will be the route the author would go with this and this is just what I want to happen.
Assuming magic is real in their world, the MC is actually smart, and the brothers really are dead, this is a set up by the sister and royal family that needed MC in power to empower the kingdom. IDK there was a prophecy or something. Too bad this Mc is just a lazy jerk and now he was forced into the head position. But as the series progress, he's digging up dirt on the killers, finding out the motives, while also boosting himself in wealth and power. To the public he's helping the kingdom, but he's really just preparing for his plan to purge the kingdom, destroy the mastermind, and use his wealth to live a degenerate life in hiding.
It prob won't happen. Mc will get a harem and get out of jams with his 500 ig plays😞

Double-page supporter
@nep shouldnt those meteor obliterated into smittheren if it got shoot out by the gundams ?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@mikoreimu not shot at directly. More like, you shoot the gundam/giant space station things, they crash onto the asteroid/explode near an asteroid, physics push said asteroid a little, physics do the rest.

Well for small asteroids at least. "Bigger ones" like the moon should at least break into smaller pieces.

@Uglybastard nah it is foster because if you read the description, the sister disowned herself and then be adopted back into the family as the MC daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Onee-sama one-upped Hermes.
It actually proved Onee-sama as suitable successor to head of family.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. That sister sure is creepy. Three of her relatives died at the same time but she doesn't show any slightest hint of sadness. Worst, she looked very happy. If I was MC, I would stay the hell away from her.

Double-page supporter
Mangaka is definitely not going out of their way to sell this series. Neither the MMC or FMC are particularly likable or interesting and the way the older brothers got killed off is a bit too wut to be anything but comedy, which sadly this isn't

Users who are viewing this thread