Ore wa Mada, Honki o Dashite Inai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - See Through The Conspiracy

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk God bless you for your galactic brain story telling. The only thing I got from my own IQ was that "Pimp" had those mages under his employment & was trying to make a powerplay. Then our MC had Orthia convince the other hookers that this dude was a bad guy that he would ruin their lives & to expose their mage clients. The only thing I don't understand: did Orthia refuse the money because she only takes money when she's servicing her johns or because she only wants Hermes to visit her more often as a reward? Thank you for this & thank you translators for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Like what is she a slut that likes the mc. The owner that likes the mc. Or just some hooker who talks to the mc. These are some hard choices

Fed-Kun's army
Idunno about a prostitute in the Harem... Or a prostitute 'in love' with mc... Doesnt make sense.

Damn that translating made me wonder what the fuck was going on half the time🤦‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
So what if he can't find any silver mages? Silver mining is relatively simple and it's been done throughout the recorded history. And if manual extraction proves still too bothersome, do the even simpler intermediate steps with magic separately...

I can't understand half of the story cuz the dialogue is not making any sense

Too much deus ex machina.
MC is only “smart” because somehow the world is very dumb.
Guess that’s a no from me

So far I'm not exactly fond of this world building, silver mages? You need mages to refine silver? Like seriously, we need a chapter to describe the world around the MC because its weird af.

@AkairoNeko I am not trying to defend the author but I will say this i can think of two possibilities either the silver is in it in such a way that is stops it from being refined normally which I doubt or more likely because there is magic they never invented the prosseses because there was no need and magic was easier and yeilded better results which if humans had magic could be the case though I do not know if this author has those reasons.

Dex-chan lover
@Tomoemami read kusuriya no hitorigoto for your answer

Well I agree that the pace is all over the place.. Wth happened?

Double-page supporter
my guess smelting technology is way behind cause there is magic.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread