Ore wa Seikan Kokka no Akutoku Ryoshu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
This was funny, though I wish he would've done more selfish stuff. He keeps on saying he will do evil things, but when he finds out he can actually do so he backtracks and decides not to, repeating this for 40 years. What is this, eminence in shadow?
All his selfish desires, like raising taxes backfires. It is a running gag really. My favorite one was when he banned a hair style. I have doubts they'll include that in the comic. It is just not that important over all.

Group Leader
chapters will be uploaded here when the views on my website has died down. And yes we post first on our website to get some extra funding for TLs. I do no work with ad partners that try to scam you/show sex ads/install viruses tho
Question is: Are they gonna keep uploading this title to MD in a timely fashion? Last I checked they were a fair ways ahead of this point, and they're one of the groups that likes to get people to read on their website to generate revenue for their group.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda mediocre.
The only thing keeping me reading this probably because of Amagi.

Dex-chan lover
This was funny, though I wish he would've done more selfish stuff. He keeps on saying he will do evil things, but when he finds out he can actually do so he backtracks and decides not to, repeating this for 40 years. What is this, eminence in shadow?
Tbf, he's already evil and selfish by Japanese standard. The problem is the other nobles are evil and selfish beyond stupid that they are on the path of ruin. So, the citizens have higher tolerance of suffering. MC on the other hand is smart enough to not destroy what he has.

Dex-chan lover
chapters will be uploaded here when the views on my website has died down. And yes we post first on our website to get some extra funding for TLs. I do no work with ad partners that try to scam you/show sex ads/install viruses tho
I get ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR when going to your site

Dex-chan lover
I also got an error when I visited your website. Error code 520. Is VPN needed to access?

Dex-chan lover
Tbf, he's already evil and selfish by Japanese standard. The problem is the other nobles are evil and selfish beyond stupid that they are on the path of ruin. So, the citizens have higher tolerance of suffering. MC on the other hand is smart enough to not destroy what he has.
If he's more Evil he's basically Ainz with instead of just a dungeon, ge get whole planet

Dex-chan lover
All his selfish desires, like raising taxes backfires. It is a running gag really. My favorite one was when he banned a hair style. I have doubts they'll include that in the comic. It is just not that important over all.
I felt compelled to note, and I can't edit my post, but he does ban the hair style in the comic down the road. Still not important, but it happened.

Dex-chan lover
Damn looking at the scanlator response guess I'll forget everything when they finally upload new chapters in MD :qq:

Double-page supporter
Damn looking at the scanlator response guess I'll forget everything when they finally upload new chapters in MD :qq:
Probably going to be a couple months when he randomly remembers, like with other series they do.

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget about this series here

Its a shame the pacing is so bad in the manga, the WN is pure raw kino from beggining to end. Its probably the same with his other works, so i may have to give Mob-seka a read.
Everyone please also read Seventh! its a WN by the same author and has an mc that actually grows in mindset

Dex-chan lover
I mean he was told that raising taxes is bad and he realised that he can take the women and they wouldn't even be against it, so all the evil desire was purged, cuz it's not evil then. Turns out it's not really that profitable to be evil.
More like evil is short-sighted

Man, I can't wait to see what else happens next

Dex-chan lover
You were such a good soul that your Shiba followed you even into isekai. Damn. :fml: What a good boy.

Users who are viewing this thread