Ore wa Shiranai Uchi ni Gakkou Ichi no Bishoujo wo Kudoite Itarashii - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've ever seen a manga that rests on the premise that its main character is mentally challenged as much as this one

I mean it's a pretty common trope in manga, but this really takes the cake for pushing it to the next level

Supporter
How can you be that oblivious?
The actually densest two people on the planet...
I swear they're going to have some sort of love square/triangle thing with just the two of them.
Rare to see a double Clark Kent effect.
I'm not certain where the start of 1.1 sits in relation to where we are by the end of 2 so I can't say when she figures it out, but she does know who he is. She goes by a different family name at work so can kind of hide behind that facade, but he does not.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if this goes on till they get married and still work at the same place.

"what, you married my long lost brother so we have the same surnames? What a coincidence!"

"What your pregnant? That's great! I wasn't supposed to tell anyone but my wife and I just went to the doctor and it turns out my wife is also pregnant!"

"She's adorable! And she can already say 'papa' impressive! Although I don't think she knows what it means. I should bring my girl too so they can meet up, but my wife is wierdly set against ever meeting you."

"We should really stop having this affair. We both have our own life's, we've both become parents and should start taking responsibility for our actions. I'm gonna come clean with my wife, Im pretty sure she's also been cheating on me and I hope to discuss how we can move forward in this mess together. So let this be our last night together, please."

Dex-chan lover
Haha obviously this is actually set in the distant future where glasses blur your face to other people.

Also they both rock both looks tho. OH NO THEY'RE HOT :korone:
faces? Would not the issue here be that she wears a different outfit and haircut? Isn't that also the same reason she can't recognize him?
Why the hell would recognition be based on the face?

Dex-chan lover
He must have an uncle that likes to smoke behind the supermarket.

Users who are viewing this thread