Ore wa Shiranai Uchi ni Gakkou Ichi no Bishoujo wo Kudoite Itarashii - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Supporter
f641ea5d-013d-41b4-8b5b-599a58689315_text.gif

Aggregator gang
Oh cool, I’m the one who made scanlation for the third chapter—glad to see that they’re back on it! I haven’t started chapter 4 yet, but hopefully GDS comes in with the next chapter soon :) I hope they have better luck in finding chapters 5 and 6, they’re not on any of the raws sites I looked through.

Good to see you back on this series Galaxy Degen Scans, it’s just a shame that it seems that it was only updated because I decided to pick up scanlation as a hobby. Anyway, good work you guys!

Dex-chan lover
Oh cool, I’m the one who made scanlation for the third chapter—glad to see that they’re back on it! I haven’t started chapter 4 yet, but hopefully GDS comes in with the next chapter soon :) I hope they have better luck in finding chapters 5 and 6, they’re not on any of the raws sites I looked through.

Good to see you back on this series Galaxy Degen Scans, it’s just a shame that it seems that it was only updated because I decided to pick up scanlation as a hobby. Anyway, good work you guys!
Do not drop it, please. They will keep uploading it here only if there is an external pressure, aka other scanlators, otherwise they have and will keep series dusty for a half a year and more

Dex-chan lover

They only uploaded the chapter as a reaction to you uploading your version. They will probably disappear the moment nobody uploads anything for it. It's a pattern of behavior they have shown so many times now. They can't be relied on to keep the series alive.

Dex-chan lover
Bet it showed up on Degen scan's update page and they suddenly remembered that they have the chapter too.

Aggregator gang
They only uploaded the chapter as a reaction to you uploading your version. They will probably disappear the moment nobody uploads anything for it. It's a pattern of behavior they have shown so many times now. They can't be relied on to keep the series alive.
I suppose, I’m not really familiar with scanlation groups—I’m a casual reader, but I picked up scanlation as a hobby because it seemed like something fun to do over spring break, and as a way to give back to the community of manga readers. I’m not quite sure how much time I’ll have to scanlate the next chapter, since I’m back in school. However, I did join their discord to ask if they plan on releasing chapter 4—I’ll try to get it done on my own time if they aren’t, but I just don’t want to put their resources to waste on series that could be spent on their other series.

Dex-chan lover

Well they been using Volume raws since chapter 1 so they shouldn't have any problems getting them, given Volume 1 go up to chapter 6

But well if you can't find raws freely out there can't be helped anyway, this group always do this same shit in any case lol

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get why DGS hoards chapters only to release them to try and shutdown other translations. What's the point? :question:
I assumed they do it to draw people to their own website, but their scanlation is on the same chapter there too :thonk: (for this manga at least)

Users who are viewing this thread