Ore wa Shiranai Uchi ni Gakkouichi no Bishoujo o Kudoiteita Rashii: Baito-saki no Soudan Aite ni Ore no Omoibito no Hanashi o Suru to Kanojo wa Naze …

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
I liked the series and wanted to bring it back from the void, didn't want to double translate since there's translation available.
Maybe so, but I'm not sure how many people are about to play site hopscotch looking for translations for the things they're reading. They'll sooner just wait for the missing chapters

Dex-chan lover
This is still a premise that stretches credibility way too much
One explanation is that they have prosopagnosia, the condition where you have difficulty recognizing people's faces... other is that this is just a bad story.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, both of them don't know? The dude I can get because it's an aura thing. She's totally different at work and school, so there's a bit of "... nah, no way. Gotta be different people." But HER? Dude's the same guy! I thought the whole premise was that she figured it out right away while he didn't know because she was so open and loose at work with him while still being distant and aloof at school.

Users who are viewing this thread

• mh69