Ore wa Shiranai Uchi ni Gakkouichi no Bishoujo o Kudoiteita Rashii: Baito-saki no Soudan Aite ni Ore no Omoibito no Hanashi o Suru to Kanojo wa Naze …

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! :hearts:

Square Enix is translating this in Manga Up as Falling for Her Secret Side. They just released chapted 6.1, so I guess probably this is why @DrawDeshi posted chapter 6. Galaxy Degen hasn't posted a chapter since the official translation was announced.

P.S.: Chapter 5 is currently only readable in MangaUp using XP or coins and, as usual, is in two parts. This series has been updating every week, so soon you'll be able to read it for free using just your daily UP points.

UPDATE:
P.S.2: Instead of complaining, you should give thanks for what you get for free. :mad:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is still a premise that stretches credibility way too much
Yeah the premise is getting old fast. Which is a shame because I do like the build up to their relationship. Their attraction feels much more organic, they share interests and actually have conversations.

Thank you for the translation! :hearts:

Square Enix is translating this in Manga Up as Falling for Her Secret Side. They just released chapted 6.1, so I guess probably this is why @DrawDeshi posted chapter 6. Galaxy Degen hasn't posted a chapter since the official translation was announced.

P.S.: Chapter 5 is currently only readable in MangaUp using XP or coins and, as usual, is in two parts. This series has been updating every week, so soon you'll be able to read it for free using just your daily UP points.

UPDATE:
P.S.2: Instead of complaining, you should give thanks for what you get for free. :mad:
Wait, if i keep it up, am i cooked?

Am i cooked already?

Fed-Kun's army
Why is she surprised when the premise of the story is that she knows but he doesn't?
She didn't know though?

To her, he was, depending on the situation, just another schoolmate she only saw from afar for awhile (she didn't know his name until chapter 5) or a co-worker she had some casual chats with. It wasn't until he gave her his name that she started putting two and two together.

People point at his looks being not all that different but when you put the two versions of him side by side you can tell there are some minor differences, at least enough to have someone who is at-best a casual acquaintance not recognize them.

Users who are viewing this thread