Ore wa Subete o “Parry” Suru ~Gyaku Kanchigai no Sekai Saikyou wa Boukensha ni Naritai~ - Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
i somehow managed to read all currently available chapters without suffering an aneurysm. how this ever got an anime is beyond comprehension and i pray for the well being of anyone willing to suffer through the production of this anime.
Hey everyone wondered how the Hell "My Life as Inukai-san's Dog" got an adaptation, so stranger things have happened... 🤷🏾🤷🏾

Dex-chan lover
Hey everyone wondered how the Hell "My Life as Inukai-san's Dog" got an adaptation, so stranger things have happened... 🤷🏾🤷🏾
yeah but that was just pure fetish bait. fetish manga make more sense to get an anime adaptation than a series about a guy who repels everything, especially his braincells.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter gives me a chuckle, and what's even funnier are the people slandering this series but somehow keeping on reading like what? Anyway, hoping for the next chapters.
have you heard of brain rot? yeah that's what this is. it's one of those things that isn't good, you know it isn't good, but you just can't look away from it. it's like kids with that shitty skibidi crap or tiktok in general.

Dex-chan lover
i somehow managed to read all currently available chapters without suffering an aneurysm. how this ever got an anime is beyond comprehension and i pray for the well being of anyone willing to suffer through the production of this anime.
If this gets an anime, PEEP can have adaptations too!

Double-page supporter
have you heard of brain rot? yeah that's what this is. it's one of those things that isn't good, you know it isn't good, but you just can't look away from it. it's like kids with that shitty skibidi crap or tiktok in general.
nah that's just torture you put on yourselves then, very counter productive..if reading this simple fiction causes your brains to rot and complaining afterwards are what keep you going then it's fine I guess, ydy

Dex-chan lover
nah that's just torture you put on yourselves then, very counter productive..if reading this simple fiction causes your brains to rot and complaining afterwards are what keep you going then it's fine I guess, ydy
or that cumming like crazy manga... that sure stinks.1814173.

Dex-chan lover
i don't enjoy brain rot but this series is like a train wreck, it's hard to look away and i want to see just how much worse it can get. doesn't mean i'm not going to comment on how horrible the train wreck is, that would be weird.

Dex-chan lover
you often times forget that the main character is a commoner

doesnt know how to read or write but looks at picture books of adventurers and has never truly seen the outside world.

He doesnt have cows only goats, mistaking minotaurs as cows, demon dragon frog as a toad, the dragon as a lizard.

Not only that given only little information about goblins mistaking the goblin emperors as tiny ones.

he never went to school given proper education never read an adventurer monster guide book what each and every monsters were because
he was rank locked out of it as an f rank not expected to kill but run from monsters.

it's fucking dumb with little logic but whatever
He has a farm too like Goblin Slayer ... and a well trained body like Goblin Slayer ... so this will end as axed like Goblin Slayer.

Dex-chan lover
If someone created a dounjinshi out of this story, definitely, Noor will parry all the womans advances in his special sword

After training his "Parry" for 14 years, Noor have finally achieved the intelligence of one thousand swords

i skimmed through the last 7 chapters because... it just kept getting worse. i was wondering why there were only 17 chapters when it is an anime and now im just left with more wonder.

Dex-chan lover
i skimmed through the last 7 chapters because... it just kept getting worse. i was wondering why there were only 17 chapters when it is an anime and now im just left with more wonder.
Rejoice! It is now licensed. No one would dare TL this ....!

Users who are viewing this thread