Ore wa Subete o “Parry” Suru ~Gyaku Kanchigai no Sekai Saikyou wa Boukensha ni Naritai~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The grammar and stuff is really off, so it definitely needs a proofreader. But still, thanks for translating! :)

Contributor
Seems like his brain got damaged...

@Fwaifuxsenpai
@Kysil
1e558b96335f5cd47b8e45e3bb83fc7e.jpg

Double-page supporter
I like having a hero that's actually built like someone that swings a longsword for a living, but him having a musclebrain makes this a tough sell...

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is literally mocking me. I cant parry in dark souls for the life of me. I literally finished all the souls games without even learning to parry lol. In DS1 @and DS2 I just went full poise heavy str build so i can just mow them down with a two handed greatsword In DS3 i went with a dex build for just roll and avoid while weilding the washing pole.

Never have i equiped a shield except at the start

Aggregator gang
“I have some minor skills added to parry” when he started listing them i was like “wait he's already crazy op. Why don't he do a test of fighting an examiner?”

wrong the true king of parry is some dried beef Jerky of a man running around in his undies.

Aggregator gang
@joshguy Apperentaly there's more...This is a manga that builds around misunderstandings...

Apperentaly there's a rumor of a child prodigy that was mistaken in the guild training. He was dismissed as useless but that kid was a jack of all trades.After being dismissed he was chased but never found again.I wonder who that kid is...So after being labeled useless Mc went and trained all those skills to a max level believing he's crazy weak still. He fights Dragons but thinks them as frogs. Makes an ultra mega super dragon submit and thinks it was calmed down by someone else.Finds a demonkin kid and thinks it's just pale.

I don't like saying idiot but i think author mixes idiocity with denseness. This guy isn't dense. I was going to read the Wn but i don't like these kind of misunderstandings.Good examples for funny misunderstandings for this genre are Tatoeba Last dungeon or inferior knight Lv999 etc.This one is stuck between comedy and action but can't decide either of them

When you learned how to parry backwards in every souls game and backstab off that parry.

HAHAHA, hes like those beta mc fantasy character but with jacked up body. its really hilarious how the mangaka draw him.

Users who are viewing this thread