Ore wa Subete o “Parry” Suru: Gyaku Kanchigai no Sekai Saikyou wa Boukensha ni Naritai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Thanks for the chapter!
Ok, how can he not know what a spar is after taking classes in a 6 jobs? Should at least had a few spars during the Warrior class where he learned the increased strength skill. Looks like both guys are overestimating each other. MC really needs to see things as they are rather than as he thinks they are. Considering he was able to dodge the guy's attacks until he went full force is proof that he's good. It's insane how they both think they'd lost and the other had won. I'm surprised the princess was allowed to look for him alone again considering someone tried to assassinate her recently. Probably warmongers or a third party trying to start a war between the two countries thinking they'll profit somehow. Wonder how she'll convince him to teach her considering his self-esteem and evaluation of skills is at rock bottom. I wonder what's so special about that sword considering the king told his daughter and son not to mention him giving it to the MC. Although considering the MC is carrying it around everywhere to clean gutters I'm surprised nobody has noticed or said anything.

the sword looks kinda scifi-ish, some kind of spaceship hull salvaged then haphazardly turned into a sword since they didn't have the techniques to fully melt it in shape

Oh come on there is a limit to how stupid you can be, yeah you're so weak mc so weak that you can't win against the STRONGEST SPEARMAN IN THE COUNTRY

Dex-chan lover
This guy... is criminally dumb. Like, how can it not register in his mind that he's in the presence of the highest authority in the entire kingdom? He gives the proper respect and etiquette to his immediate superiors so he should know and understand how the hierarchy works. But he really just doesn't respect the king or anyone in that castle. I hope this trend doesn't continue because it will just get more and more frustrating every time. It's not fun and it's not a feel good thing. It's just frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
I'm rereading this after a huge gap in updates. I forgot how fucking forced the idiocy of the MC is. I might drop this because Noru has only half a brain cell.

Double-page supporter
i find this kinda funny. it's not a new joke but with the way the manga is drawn, it's hitting a bit different.

Dex-chan lover
MC doesnt know what sparring is? He trained all 6 disciplibes and never sparred? I call absolute BS.

Also he's too dense, unrealistically dense. It hurts tye story and narrative.

Users who are viewing this thread