Ore wa Subete o “Parry” Suru ~Gyaku Kanchigai no Sekai Saikyou wa Boukensha ni Naritai~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
so once again the story got a retcon. in chapter 1 he says he can parry a thousand swords all at once and that he can even parry objects the size of a wooden training sword without even swinging his blade yet here he is swinging his big ass unbreakable sword and barely parrying less than a hundred swords that are the size of daggers and still getting struck by the daggers. what the fuck is continuity even in this story right folks. this story is actual brain rot and i can't believe this trash got an anime. what a waste of a good artist. this shit has more retcons than fucking boruto.

Double-page supporter
so once again the story got a retcon. in chapter 1 he says he can parry a thousand swords all at once and that he can even parry objects the size of a wooden training sword without even swinging his blade yet here he is swinging his big ass unbreakable sword and barely parrying less than a hundred swords that are the size of daggers and still getting struck by the daggers. what the fuck is continuity even in this story right folks. this story is actual brain rot and i can't believe this trash got an anime. what a waste of a good artist. this shit has more retcons than fucking boruto.
I hope anime does this scene better justice.

Like we literally seeing rain of knifes and shit.

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda expecting the MC to kill this guy lol, I guess author really wanted to keep him pure and innocent with that strength.

Users who are viewing this thread