Ore wa Subete o “Parry” Suru ~Gyaku Kanchigai no Sekai Saikyou wa Boukensha ni Naritai~

Dex-chan lover
That's not how parrying works lol. There's a limit to how much you can "practice" parrying without experience in different kinds of attacks that actually exist.

The story has Potential. The Translation needs some work, but I was able to understand it well enough. I kept telling myself "This is a boy in the middle of the mountains without proper Schooling, you can't blame his poor communication skills."

@cryum I believe the idea behind the training method is that when you hit something hanging like those wooden swords, they would be pushed back and then swing back at him. They didn't show much detail in how he trained. The idea behind moving with a bunch of swords around you constantly in motion would be more beneficial to training Parry which is simple deflecting an attack with another attack.

Also keep in mind this is a world with magic and "Skills" which go beyond Earthly limitations and logic.
#AnimeLogic #MangaLogic #H... oh that isn't needed yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Crimson95 oh, so it has more "Skill" autocorrection. Must be some really damn good correction, if it can deal with magical attacks of every element, aoe-based explosions and gasses, weapon destroying techniques, mental/gaze attacks, and plain old feints.

You can't train for those with physical setups, even including really weird stuff like wearing weights, blindfolds, and earmuffs.

@cryum I don't know about what crazy stuff they will end up doing, all other world stories get pretty ridiculous at a certain point. This first chapter has only had him
repel an axe back with enough power to nearly decapitate the minotaur
. If/when it gets too ridiculous I may stop reading, or just read when I am really bored.

I don't know how they plan to proceed, and don't care for any spoilers, but it was unique enough for a first chapter.

I wonder when the new chapter will come out

I just read one chapter now and I like it so I hope it comes out soon

Pretty sure next generation there will be a title called back stabbing adventure time

I’m interested to see where this goes... but his lack of logic, creativity, and common sense is really grating on me.

Like, is everything going completely over his head? Or is he really just SO fixated on his lack of “essential skills” that he’s putting that as preeminent to the reality that his strength is enough to defend against and even defeat a monster that normally gives trouble to a party of S-class adventurers?

And before he just thought, “Ah, they must be nobles,” not getting their high rank... which is fine. But now she straight up called the guy on the throne “king” and he still seems oblivious.

It’s interesting and I like the art style, but I really hope the author doesn’t take the cliche route and make his character “selectively ignorant” and “stupid when convenient”; but instead faithfully continues in a vain of, “He came from a poor family and was so focused on training his skills and working that he knows absolutely nothing about the country he lives in or world in general.” And perhaps even, “Commoners in general don’t know about this stuff,” or something like that.

I say all that, but I like the art and it’s interesting so I’m gonna keep looking forward to more. 😭

i already wanna leave are you joking? the shield lady at first ok but who are you to dislike something the king himself has no issue with? and who the fuck is this sidecharacter to try and fight the mc after sacing someones life? and i can easily see this going down the route of the typical fantasy. Im kinda disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread