Ore wa Subete o “Parry” Suru ~Gyaku Kanchigai no Sekai Saikyou wa Boukensha ni Naritai~

@Zay- i dont see any problem with she not trusting him, showing hostility is okay i say, he is still an unknown person from an unknown origin.... what i do agree with is showing the disrespect, when she stoped him to tell him that is not cool, as you say, he was already recognized by the family head, that was disrespectful.

i would be more angry and less motivated to read this if everyone from the family inmediately trusted him just because he "saved" one of them (that could have been the plan from the very beggining).
and ive seen mangas like that, they are sh*t

@YourTipicalMangaDexAccount I can agree, they are shit. I like to put myself in the shoes of the mc, and I cannot tolerate disrespect like that so it makes me actually angry when an mc just takes it lying down. I agree with what you're saying with not trusting him, but showing needless hostility will only bring harm to the family, as such when in an influential family, don't you think he should conduct himself in a more befitting manor?

@Zay- of course he/she "should", but neither us nor them live in a perfect world where everyone does what they should.

when you say "he" are you referring to the male at the very end of the chapter? if thats the case, then yes, obviously he should conduct himself more decently, as far as i can tell (read that part again) he seems to be a knight of the family, below or at a similar rank as the shield lady. he seems to be the "strength seeker" kind of guy, wanting to fight the unknown guy who seems to be strong (totally making assumtions based on that panel and his appareance). again, completely rude and if i were the mc i would say something on the lines of "and why should i?" and leave, if the guy atacks just plummet him.

If the mc is atacked by the guy you sure can bet i expect the mc to absolutely deck the guy, no mercy other than his life.

if you werent referring him, could you specify who please?

Aggregator gang
You may want to link Novelupdates page as well. It's translated to some extend

that scar on the side of his head must be from where they removed his brain. it's no wonder he couldn't learn any skills. i'm surprised he hasn't died from forgetting to breathe at this point.

Another "he's really strong but too dense to realize" story that does nothing to set itself apart. And yet, this has an 8+ rating.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-will-parry-everything-to-become-the-greatest-adventurer/
No idea why the Novel updates link ain't there. The above links to the light novel.

thomasjenkins 5 days ago
"that scar on the side of his head must be from where they removed his brain. it's no wonder he couldn't learn any skills. i'm surprised he hasn't died from forgetting to breathe at this point."

OOF

All the comments about a dullard MC aside, I don't dislike it so far.
This sort of story comes across better in manga than novels due to the imagery anyhow.

I DON'T DISLIKE THE KINDA STUPID MC AND I WANT MORE OF HIM. HE IS HUMBLE AND THE MOST LIKE... THE TYPE OF GUY YOU WANNA BE. A HERO. A TRUE HERO. SELFLESS AND CARING FOR OTHERS. FOCUSING ON HIMSELF AND STRIVING FOR THE BEST. YOU KINDA WANT TO HATE HIM, IT'S JUST THAT HE'S KINDA STUPID WHEN IT COMES TO SKILL. HE DOESN'T FLEX AND DOESN'T EXPECT MUCH BUT DOES THE MOST. TRULY THE IDEAL MALE. READING HIM WAS PRETTY INTERESTING. I DON'T KNOW WHY I DID THIS ALL IN CAPS. THEY USUALLY GIVE LIKE EXCEPTIONS FOR SKILLS WHEN IT COMES TO REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE, BUT HEY IT'S JUST A MANGA TO GET YOU RILED UP.

my last words. Saynora. I am alone in life. I play genshin. I also play minecraft. I am not that happy with life. I'm a degenerate. my final message. g o o d b y e

khwo0bxrjjm21.jpg

Double-page supporter
I'm not sure if this one deserves the 8 score it has. It's definitely better written than the other stories out there with MCs entirely unaware of their own capabilities, but I personally would not give the chapters that are currently translated an 8/10. Maybe it gets better, but it's a 6/10 for me as of the first three chapters that are available.

Does anyone know why the MC didn't claim that minotaur? I mean I believe he didn't consider it to be annoying later as he didn't care much about noble.
That claim on defeating the minotaur can at least be a factor for him to be promoted.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread