Ore wa Subete o “Parry” Suru ~Gyaku Kanchigai no Sekai Saikyou wa Boukensha ni Naritai~

Chapter 4 raws available for free since 2021.01.28 😭

https://viewer.comic-earthstar.jp/viewer.html?cid=88ef51f0bf911e452e8dbb1d807a81ab&cty=1&lin=0

@IAMMON

Double-page supporter
So far this is average at best, definitely doesn't deserve the 8+ rating it currently has. While it presents a rather new kind of skillset for a MC, he has the massive flaw of being absolutely unaware of the goddamn world in itself, clearly the girl wasn't just a random girl, she lives in a castle, with fully geared guards, and then you're invited to a throne room, the sword for show that it's behind the man sitting in said throne isn't just any sword, even more if it's ugly as fuck. Plus the fact that he's oblivious of his own power, I can understand some self underestimation, but being almost a retard is seriously annoying, like, dude, you are able to hit a thousand things in one fucking slash, then you are told the monster you just beat would be a challenge for a whole party of S rank adventurers, seriously? You, the man that wants to be the best adventurer in the world has such a peanut sized brain that isn't capable of comprehending and making the power comparison with what you were just told? Man, come on... Also, less relevant, but if you're going to reject a reward, do so and stay true to what you said, don't play hard to get, she told you she'll stand and cry, then let her stay there and cry all she wants, you don't care about the reward, why would you care about that?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
I always thought the most stupid creature in the world was an ocean sunfish, until I meet this mc.

And of course rating 8+.

@Galatheus I make your works mine.

Ohhh yes the classic "MC doesn't understand his own power and thinks he's trash while in reality he's the strongest", a classical trope that never stale or gets old.
And it's sad because the art is good, the concept behind the skills could be kinda new and refreshing, but all is ruined by the MC's foolishness.
The only hope is that mc has an epiphany at a certain point of the story and realize the reality where he lives.

The counter thing is interesting, I just hate the situations that happen because he’s so stupid

Like the setup and potential, but he figures out he's strong soon right? Because these "hero doesn't realize they are strong" can turn into garbage quickly. Bumbling hero stories are fun, OP idiots who think they are worthless are not.

Dex-chan lover
How does this have an almost 8 rating? The writing is so painful. The dense MC that doesn't know how to listen trope is irritating too. Like it would be great if we had a dense MC that actually listened to people and actually tried exploring just how powerful they are to understand why they're actually OP. I understand and appreciate the idea of overcoming mental barriers, but this is painful to read.

Aggregator gang
Do we get another chapter?
It's actually pretty decent I say.

Dex-chan lover
Valor long sword.

I don't like stories that require characters to be stupid in order to advance the plot.

I read through chapter 4, but by the end of chapter 1, this is trash. The "OP MC who does not know how strong they are" works if the MC lives in isolation, or is summoned from somewhere; ie, the MC is unfamiliar with the conventions of the world.
By the middle of chapter 1, the dude literally spends years running around town doing quests. There's no unfamiliarity or isolation.
How does he not know how competent he is?

Thank god it's finally back, it was starting to get good, hopefully they drop the dumb part about him not thinking he is strong

Users who are viewing this thread