Ore wa Subete o “Parry” Suru ~Gyaku Kanchigai no Sekai Saikyou wa Boukensha ni Naritai~

Dex-chan lover
Well this was a horrible read. I hope the author only ever sticks to drawing because he sucks at making characters.

the mc reminds me to saitama from one punch man, i mean their characteristic are similar

Can someone notice me if the mc in later chapter gained IQ and not a dumbfuck who barely knew common sense

Can someone notice me if the mc in later chapter gained IQ and not a dumbfuck who barely knew common sense
"Numbskull" to be exact. U can be like that if u live alone too long like him, so this has concrete back story.

I swear to God, the collective IQ of every single character in this manga is 3. And there are more than 3 characters in it.

This manga is so stupid that's is good like damn broo + the art is great all around especially when he flies with destructive wind i can already see how good it will be animated on the manga.

Excited to see more

all the people hating on it are taking it too seriously, read it in a more comedic manner not as if this is supposed to be like the next solo levelling or solo levelling killer, it’s just a manga about some guy who underestimates his strength because he has no abilities besides basic ones and parrying, this is just a funny read.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that this still doesn't have a "comedy" tag is criminal

The only way I can suspend my disbelief of the characters' sheer plot-induced stupidity... is by reading this is a gag manga à la One Punch Man lol

Group Leader
Summary: It's like Someone with the power of US millitary and thinking themselves as Somalian resistance force

Users who are viewing this thread