Ore Wa Tsuma ni Mainichi Maiban Oboretai - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
They seem to be very compatible, like a bolt and a nut of the same M# size.

I LIKE THIS ONE MORE THAN THE PREQUEL!
They both opening themselves, so precious (✿ ♥‿♥)

Thanks for the update (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤

God! She is living the dream. 😅😂
I wish this was a longer serialized series, they are such a cute and erotic couple, I love it!

Whoslesome story. Jesus the lewdness is real.
But damn. wouldn't it hurt wax your pubic hair? She strong damn.

Damn she got it done that morning before going to a HOT SPRING?! I dunno if this is the author being ignorant or if she has a will of steel but that would HURT for at least a few days afterwards

@Ushika
I KNOW RIGHT. The morning! I wouldn't let anything touch me down there until AT LEAST 24 hours, let alone going to a hot spring??? Uhhhhh

Yeah, I'd marry a guy like him in a heart beat. Such a good hubby and lover, considerate and loving, arg -.-

i'm sorry but waxing sounds painful. i can't imagine how painful it is. even plucking one by one down there hurts like hell

WAIT i just knew people don’t wax their thingy thing before seggz😳 idk lol cuz most smut mangas dont show any pubes agahag i guess we learn something new everyday

This is one of the best smut mangas I've read. It's not too cringey with its sex terminology, the characters have good chemistry and feel like an actual couple, and no NTR. Thank goodness for that.

Users who are viewing this thread