Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

I think the author can end the series right here, look they even talked about marriage, please....stop

also new girl isn't that pretty

Dex-chan lover
Oh now it's the stall vendor girl that fall in love with the marketing advising customer trope
Wait, i think it's a first for me.

Double-page supporter
Magic provincial tournament. He used his lifetime luck to get all his potential wifey this day.

Double-page supporter
It took me longer than it should have for me to make the connection to the baseball game. 😟

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter. I am reading it just to see the differences between Manga and Anime. We must be 4 or 5 chapters ahead on the Anime.

Double-page supporter
@Greyhood It's new but still the trope is saving damsel in distress. (He saved her business by buying the whole stock in short term /and saved her creditworthiness indirectly in long term)
He put there a route flag. It's like giving a hobo a new "filthy wealthy" life like in Jimmy Neutron(fast food chain) and the Simpson (with the brother of Homer.) They repay you with tons of money if same sex usually and favor if opposite. So she won't express love but (lots of) gratitude. Like medieval knight for their liege.

Double-page supporter
Actually, considering she's here now, my expectation is that his advice didn't work or she otherwise failed, and her family's now forcing her to attend school. That just begs the question of what she still sees in him.

Users who are viewing this thread