Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

Dex-chan lover
This is getting an anime and I got to say the animation and character design are quite good. Kinda funny considering many harem shows doesn’t really have quality animation.

Dex-chan lover
anime adaptation is p good. The VAs are having a load of fun with the lines. The (swapping) visual styles are nice.

@Muhammad I am more upset on the fact that he forgives them that easily. I know they were friends, but would you forgive someone so easily if they did that to you?

Group Leader
Tried it after a year again, fuck this manga after the arc that shall not be named. The contents of it don't bother me so much as how the two girls start viewing the MC after it. Though the changes in it were only slight, the first episode of the anime was different (in a better way) than the corresponding manga chapters, so I'm tentatively watching to see if it changes that arc. Please, don't let me down with this hope you've instilled in me.

WTF with that shitty translation? It's literally unreadable. It feels like translator bashed himself with a japanese dictionary while his dog was fucking his cat and they both made a poopoo on a keyboard (and it seems like my imagination has gone batshit wrong after reading THAT, so a big thank-f*cking-you, mr.Translator!).

Can someone that reads the LN spoil if the people will become real humans and stop being shit? or are going to be the same arc after arc until probably the end where i see 2 options: the girls who manipulated him fall in love with MC or he ends alone.

I just finished reading this. Honestly after I read the comments on this manga I thought this would be one of the worst mangas I have ever read. But now it's actually pretty ok. People are overreacting heavily.

@ThunderSkelett Weebs and overreacting, tell me a more iconic duo. I see so much shit in nyaa.si about people talking shit on the torrents, and it's mostly on things really small.

why would you bother translating this pile of shit 2 chapters in and you can tell its going to be fucking trash. just give up.

Lmao, The writing of the auther makes it obvious that its a super contrived attempt to increase the chapters of this series.
ill still read it tho, people have to make a living, i dont blame

Fed-Kun's army
Kind of wondering where the story was going at first. I still find it interesting tho. I like where things are now and I can finally understand how to read it.
It's not trash. Tho not gold, it's still a nice read

Dex-chan lover
Damn, you have my sympathy Joro. He kept getting pulled into these spirals of problem.

Users who are viewing this thread