Ore Yome. – Ore no Yome ni Nare yo - Vol. 10 Ch. 51

WELL2 AS EXPECTED..INCOMING CHPTER THEY WILL RECONCILED....AND THEN ZEN RIVAL GONNA COME..ITS JUST A CYCLE OF THE SAME PLOT...

Dex-chan lover
we all know whats gonna happen, but its still fun to see how they get out of these various situations.

The plot really is recycling itself but I still love this manga. It's cute and funny and I love our main couple🤣
What I really love is the development of our main couple. They're going through a lot of challenges together becuz their worlds are so different, and since they're still teenagers they can't do much about it. At the beginning, Hinata and Zen couldn't get along until they spent time with each other more and that was when they were in their own little worlds. I think ever since Zen regained his memories, they started to be truly serious about their relationship becuz of how much they really love each other. You can tell they trust each other becuz even if they do get jealous, they know each other well enough to know their love for each other will not break. So putting them in this situation not only helps Zen understand the life of a cOmMoNeR, but it also helps Hinata realize she hadn't changed as a person at all. She realizes she's just there as his wife and nothing else, kinda like a person there just to be a love interest. This makes her feel insecure and inferior to that 18 year old girl (i already forgot her name lmao) becuz she's in the world where Zen is. That girl is capable of being Zen's equal while Hinata is just going around being a housewife. I'm not saying that housewives are bad, but to Hinata it's not enough. This chapter did a good job of showing how Hinata realizes this and I'm really hyped for the next chapters!!! I really love this manga and had loved it since middle school, so I can't wait for it to be over💕💖💕💖💘💝💗

anyone pls tell me how old are they again? i found it's getting more funny🤣🤣🤣

My heart throbing twice. first when i see the chapter is update and second time is when zen being such a cutie and hot at the same time. help my pillow, i squeze it hard when zen ask for being kissed with hinata. after all thankyou so much timelessscan for the update

Users who are viewing this thread