Ore Yome. – Ore no Yome ni Nare yo - Vol. 7 Ch. 38

What the...??? Stop the project at the crucial part??? Oh gosh.. I hope some team with more responsible pick this series again.

Power Uploader
@Cyzeed Hmm, a bit harsh... We just don't have the manpower, translators or the energy to keep going with this manga. We try to finish all our work but stuff happens. I hope that another team will pick up this manga but this is not the crucial part. This manga still has 4 volumes to go and trust me they will use the same thing till the end.

For the other people that read this manga, I want to say thank you for reading our work and staying with us! I hope you all have a great day and thank you again!

- Timeless Scans

Aggregator gang
well damn, no wonder they say the calm and quiet looking girls are actually the wild ones...zen mah boi, dont go changing this manga´s genre to yuri now pleeeeaaaaaseee!!

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is this? You can't drop this when they about to start fucking are you crazy? Seriously fucking ntr lovers

Power Uploader
@kronix So if you want to know but this can be a spoiler
Will not happen now or soon same as the last couple of volumes.

@Eeliejun thanks for translating it up till now, it was cute and funny, I liked it.
Good luck with your other projects!

Ore yome. Ore no yome ni nare yo. This was really good and I'm hooked. Sadly timeless scans stopped translating even though it was one of my favorites. I love in a country where Mangas are not available so I have no other way to read it but from these wonderful people that translate it for free so people in my situation can enjoy reading. Anyhow, thank you for your hard work on this one timeless scans. I really wish you would change your mind and continue on with the project. Thank you for all you've done and still doing that is spreading joy! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread