Ore Yome. – Ore no Yome ni Nare yo

jak

Contributor
A concert? Seriously, Arata should have been hit for what he did to Zen and Hinata, not forgiven.

Dex-chan lover
The tags should be changed from romance to drama. Literally 95% drama after the relationship established

Why does the heroine keep surrounded by cute boys while my life is only surrounded by girl friends.... (and I'm a female)
Sasuga shoujo manga, too far from reality

This was really good and I'm hooked. Sadly timeless scans stopped translating even though it was one of my favorites. I love in a country where Mangas are not available so I have no other way to read it but from these wonderful people that translate it for free so people in my situation can enjoy reading. Anyhow, thank you for your hard work on this one timeless scans. I really wish you would change your mind and continue on with the project. Thank you for all you've done and still doing that is spreading joy!

I found the rest of the chapters in Arabic:

https://mngaar.com/1oreyome-oreno-yomeni-nare-yo

I can't read it, but it was still fun looking at the raws~

Hinata and Zen scenes are too cute and I love them, but there are too many soap drama elements that it's just a bit too much... I can understand why the translators lost interest. I would still like to read the rest in English if possible, hopefully someone else pics this up

I wish I knew Japanese language so that I could translate. But this is such a good story I feel sad to know that no one wanted to translate good manga

This was one of the first mangas I've ever read and enjoyed. I was young and the cheesy storyline was just perfect. Years later, I came across this again and rereading it, I still feel so happy even whithin the sappy dialogues, since it brings back memories. So thank you so much for translating this and bringing it back into my life. I can't wait to read the ending this time, because in the past I read this in Spanish and didn't fully get to enjoy it due to language barrier. Please keep uploading the story! We appreciate your hard work🍒🌸

Idk why but sometimes fmc is sometimes anoying even she already knew that the other guys are trying to steal her from mc she doesnt avoid them at all and interacts with them in a cute way even she can approach or interact with them in a cold way. Its always zen appears all the time and do all things.

Users who are viewing this thread