Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru

Group Leader
It's perfect. It's everything I've ever dreamed about a straight up exes romcom. The only other series that comes close to scratching this itch for me is Tsurekano.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I expect that as well. Can anyone that read the original source of this adaptation: will there be some new guy appearing that will gun for Yuzuka and, god forbid, succeed? Clearly the president will throw her hat into the love race for Kyuhei's affection but will there be more girls?

My main question is will Yuzuka end up with another guy?

That first time i have enjoying read random placed word with image, the best moment of reading manga so far in my life

Ahhh shit.... This shit bouta be echhi :angery:
(It's bcz chapter 3.1 initiated a sex scene ngl i'ml also looking forward to it :smugnako:)

Dex-chan lover
while reading, I kept wondering:
What is this manga even trying to achieve here??

It has come to the point they freely curse at each other, they hate each other's guts.
Yet...The story goes into a direction where they come back together... Why, exactly???
Because they're young and cute??

Unless the story elucidates the reasons they fell apart, and show how they reconcile those problems... This is just going to be hot garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Inject this shit to my veins. But please don't make a love triangle. I just want fluff between MC and FMC.

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it now.

There's going to be a lot of NTR bait and drama, if not actual NTR. (probably not sexual tho).

these authors can't help themselves. (already got some in chapter 2 XD )
I swear people are so dumb callling ntr on everything like dude you need to get help

Dex-chan lover
I swear people are so dumb callling ntr on everything like dude you need to get help
When it happens more often than not... it isn't dumb. Especially since there is already NTR-bait XD

So calling that there would be more of what is already there.... isn't unreasonable.

Like, even the most non-NTR romcom Kagyua-sama, is not free of NTR-bait.

I remember reading a reddit post about some board game and her and not the Male lead having fleeting infatuation with eachother after some board game, couldn't find it when searching tho, so not gonna dwell on that too much.

The more obvious example but big spoiler would be
The break-up arc.

Note: I am talking NTR-bait, although in that series there was some actual NTR, on side characters though.

Rent-a-girlfriend is another example, although I ain't surprised given the name.

Destiny lovers (a non-G rated one), despite the name, ended with NTR...
not even joking, the very last issue the FL gets literally stolen by the antagonist, and the series ends and spin-off with new characters starts.... And this isn't the only one that does that (I luckily dodged that bullet, cause it felt off, so I checked the last chapter and saw the comments... thankfully the japanese also use NTR instead of japanese characters so I knew what it meant.

So yeah, it's not dumb... it's predictable. most romcoms are not void of NTR-bait.

In fact it would probably be weird for them to have non, cause authors can't help themselves from throwing it in for cheap drama. (honestly, kaguya-sama is probably the least blatant example, just gave it to show that even what is known as the most wholesome... ain't completely free from it either).

The fact you think i need help for that... probably means you've either been very lucky avoiding most of them, or are new to this.

Dex-chan lover
When it happens more often than not... it isn't dumb. Especially since there is already NTR-bait XD

So calling that there would be more of what is already there.... isn't unreasonable.

Like, even the most non-NTR romcom Kagyua-sama, is not free of NTR-bait.

I remember reading a reddit post about some board game and her and not the Male lead having fleeting infatuation with eachother after some board game, couldn't find it when searching tho, so not gonna dwell on that too much.

The more obvious example but big spoiler would be
The break-up arc.

Note: I am talking NTR-bait, although in that series there was some actual NTR, on side characters though.

Rent-a-girlfriend is another example, although I ain't surprised given the name.

Destiny lovers (a non-G rated one), despite the name, ended with NTR...
not even joking, the very last issue the FL gets literally stolen by the antagonist, and the series ends and spin-off with new characters starts.... And this isn't the only one that does that (I luckily dodged that bullet, cause it felt off, so I checked the last chapter and saw the comments... thankfully the japanese also use NTR instead of japanese characters so I knew what it meant.

So yeah, it's not dumb... it's predictable. most romcoms are not void of NTR-bait.

In fact it would probably be weird for them to have non, cause authors can't help themselves from throwing it in for cheap drama. (honestly, kaguya-sama is probably the least blatant example, just gave it to show that even what is known as the most wholesome... ain't completely free from it either).

The fact you think i need help for that... probably means you've either been very lucky avoiding most of them, or are new to this.
Yeah you think everything is ntr you need help this has a LN and WN and no ntr you probably going to say every romance is ntr because their is another guy in the story lmao you really try with rent of girlfriend and Kaguya which you couldn’t even name it because you read it on Reddit Jesus how dumb are you lmao

Huh.............. Does it make sense....? I don't understand... Didn't he divorce her before dying, so he must have had a good reason to that........ Didn't he just fall in hell after dying? Obligated to see his ex again since young? XD
This has potential to be funny, and kinda dark, but I don't see where the romance could possibly come from realistically speaking.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah you think everything is ntr you need help this has a LN and WN and no ntr you probably going to say every romance is ntr because their is another guy in the story lmao you really try with rent of girlfriend and Kaguya which you couldn’t even name it because you read it on Reddit Jesus how dumb are you lmao
I can't even reason with you, because you are not using reason to begin with.

On the simple fact you're treating "NTR-bait" as if I had never included "-bait".

Please turn your brain on while reading, it will help immensely with making a modicum of sense.

Also, the breakup arc isn't something from reddit... it's something in the damn manga XD (which had plenty threat of NTR... like she was going to marry another dude... kinda as close to NTR you can get without actually being NTR and only being bait.)

Users who are viewing this thread