Ore Yome. – Ore no Yome ni Nare yo

44 chapters and I have not seen a single instance in which Hinata's opinion was taken seriously.
The guys come introduce themselves, try to force themselves upon Hinata, get interrupted then be like
" Ah yes lets forget the fact I was trying to assault your fiancee. Ken is the one really suited to be with you Hinata. Oh ya but I'll not stop in my advances towards a girl in a happy relationship"
Like 3 fucking repetitions. Goodness fucking gracious man.

@StellarIceberg yeah like its not bad overall, better than having 1 side guy as a main rival through the entire manga, and at least they got togerhet in the beginning not 4 chapter before the end, but this repeating thing is really annoying

Jesus christ you think that as an attempted sexual assault victim the author would give her trauma but nooooo because it's supposed to be 'romantic'!!! what kind of romanticness is attempted rape??? multiple times at that. This is garbage. I would not wanna read this ever again. Maybe if I was a clueless 10 year old again, I'd read it. -100/10

s13

This mamga is cliche after cliche after cliche that if i were to list them off youd laugh so hard and so would i but still i love this mamga and read it who knwos why but it jus pulls you into the story and makes you happy and u want to keeo readjng it and i like the characters theyre rlly cute together💀💀💀

This is exactly a copy of the mang(I think it’s called) the world is still beautiful or something except it’s kinda shit I

only a few chapters left 😭😍 thank u again for coming back timeless scans!

Ch50 - how horrible of the father to put such an obstacle for the couple. It is enough for him to test their mettle and make them fend for themselves, how could he put a third wheel in between them. I find it gross,really.

@Shukufukusareta
i think that needs a spoiler tag, but yeah i do agree. but then again this manga is just filled with cliche tropes that is reused over and over again and i aint complaining
also girl that was sexual assault, idc how much ur in love with him u gonna bonked to jail

Aggregator gang
@Shukufukusareta Thank you for that comment. I was gonna read it then I saw your comment and checked chapter 50. Im not gonna read bullshit like that. Thank you once again.

Man what's up with these r*pey MCs in shoujo, gurl get away from these lunatics.

there's literally always another problem after one was solved??? bruh can't they get a damn break

Users who are viewing this thread