Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Ch. 114 - Scientific Approach to Magic

I'll just take what little left of my interest for this manga to its carbon copy. At least that one still hasn't got any obnoxious retard of a human being in it. Or yet. God I hope it won't copy the awful aspect that this manga has.
which manga is that

Dex-chan lover
which manga is that
I believe it is
Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi, Inaka de Ore no Yome da to Omowareteiru
I Found a Female Knight in a Rice Field, in the Countryside They Think She’s My Wife

But I might be wrong, there is less drama and less stuff about like the government and drama in it and is more SOL/cooking oriented but granted it is like 9 chapters translated on MD.

Contributor
I-is that a Raildex style stipulation that magic and science cannot coexist in the same individual without consequences?

At this point in this arc I guess I really only care about seeing if Makoto and Momoko will become a thing. I feel like I'm done with the main couple and I'm seeing Kanji now as an annoying background character. I do like Chris's idea of pairing them up just so Bar can back off, but Kanji and his gatekeeping ass can screw right off. He can't even sleep in the same house as his wife, and he has the nerve to meddle in other people's relationship matters?

Dex-chan lover
"Regarding That We Decided To Live In The Countryside With The Female Knight Who Came To Us" exact same plot with less heart. Idk why it got made
it might be with less heart but it could maintain a higher standard than this has lmao. It should have ended when they got married. It has only gone downhill from there

Dex-chan lover
what happened in GATE?
Current arc in the releases, something's happening again.

In relation to using science to measure and define magic, they hooked the mage up to sensors to try and get a read on how magic can produce an inter-dimensional gate. So, similar to this, I'd imagine they will be examining how the mage's energies work, and try to scientifically reproduce the effects. At the same time, she'll be studying scientific principles to explore her theory that what we call science, is how she should wield her magic in order to weave her spells.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The way she's obsessed over her brother rn is hella creepy ngl....

Dex-chan lover
dude what happened to Chris, her character fucking regressed 50 arcs.
Developed her for 90 chapters then threw her personality straight into the bin. Mc and fmc are now just straight up doormats in this series. Horimiya also sidetracked their mains after they got together but at least they didn't turn their characters into sht and remained nice to read until the end.

Dex-chan lover
Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi, Inaka de Ore no Yome da to Omowareteiru
I Found a Female Knight in a Rice Field, in the Countryside They Think She’s My Wife

But I might be wrong, there is less drama and less stuff about like the government and drama in it and is more SOL/cooking oriented.
"Regarding That We Decided To Live In The Countryside With The Female Knight Who Came To Us" exact same plot with less heart. Idk why it got made
Seems like at least most of every other story with a similar concept handled it better than this, even the Chinese.

Users who are viewing this thread