Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Ch. 120 - No Place for a Date Like the Sea!

Dex-chan lover
what even is the point?
If you are talking about the way she denied him and how he gave up then I would ask the same question...
It's the stupidest reason to turn someone down. A simple "I don't feel the same sorry" would be better. :facepalm:

Double-page supporter
What the hell was that sigh for, huh?!?!?!?! You turned him down!

Dex-chan lover
I really want to purge this series so bad. But I like to make myself suffer.....please kill me now 😑

Contributor
Meh, they really wrote in a new girl just to possibly pair with Heita who I don't care about. At least he doesn't end up with Momo, I was afraid she'd start going out with him out of pity, good thing that didn't happen. The only part that was noteworthy to me was Momo's backstory and Makoto being taller than Momo. Anything that will bring the one possible ship I care about closer is welcome. Yeah, I'm just reading to see if the two of them will get together... I'm so done with Kanji and Christina's moribund "romance".

Dex-chan lover
wasted whole arc for what? i hate when author dedicated an arc for a clown character they made stfu it's not funny it'll never be funny

Dex-chan lover
wasted whole arc for what? i hate when author dedicated an arc for a clown character they made stfu it's not funny it'll never be funny
99% it's always stink
imho it's going downhill when the mc gotten hurt

Users who are viewing this thread